Laurie Daley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You should have heard him pushing his Saints agenda on FOX NRL last night. Tryring to create doubt about Manly saying that our only strike players are Bell & Stewart, criticising their attack as very limited. Sounded to me like he wants us to start throwing the ball around wily nilly this weekend. I am sure the DragQueens would love to play a game of touch against the Eagles as opposed to hard tough forwards battle.

I hope the Dragons listen to Daley and take his advice. I would love them to turn up thinking they are in for an easy team and to think that covering Bell and Stewart will mean the night is a romp in the park.

Yeah ,Im hoping its a forwards game this weekend .We need to hurt them up the middle ,also ,Im tipping Kite to finally fire up this game & destroy his old club..

it doesnt matter if our only attackign weapons are bell and stewart - most clubs are lucky to have one player that good in attack - we have 2 some clubs have none even.

I got the impression that he was trying to create doubt in our players, he was praising them as well as demanding that they do more. We all know that they are no where near the top of their form as yet but our mate Laurie it seems, wants us tey and turn it all around in 1 weekend. I am telling you he was preaching with a St George agenda in mind.

The only thing in his favour is that he said he was a Saint's supporter (I know he is on the coaching staff) unlike Blocker who openly declares his love of the Tigers even though being paid by us.

Lozza is just trying to protect his season tipping form. Have a look Daley - Manly 6th, Saints 10th and then try and look at the performances of the teams. It is no longer Round 1 you goose.

daley has been a manly hater since way back, the guy is an idiot, he was part if the **** that nearly destroyed our game, and with warren smith licking his balls its a manly bashathon.

daley has been a manly hater since way back, the guy is an idiot, he was part if the **** that nearly destroyed our game, and with warren smith licking his balls its a manly bashathon.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6