Latest Monas Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Looks like Monas has well and truly won over the fans.

Good to see the majority don't listen to those with tunnel vision on internet forums. :clap:

You don't have to be in a majority to be right!!!! :lol:

Do you really think that he is a best half and irreplacable? Is that what 30 % of fans really think?

All it shows is that people have short memories.

And explains the reasons for the success of no-talent tramps like Britney Spears.

btw considering Monas was highly considered to play SOO at 7, would that make him better than Joe at 7?

Highly considered to play Origin??? FFS Byso since when is Phil Goulds opinion gospel, he was never in the frame.

Fro, I would call that Highly Considered, he wasn't the only high profiled "expert" agreeing as well.

yeah there was the credible Warren WOK Ryan, noted Manly Hater. When Gus first suggested Monaghs Ryan bagged the crap out of him, then when it was obvious Monaghs was leaving, he then knew if he got picked it would embarress Manly if he did get picked so suddenly he Flipped and jumped on the Monaghs Bandwagon.

another credible judge, so be it heavily tainted view through the bottom of a schooner glass!

Lets give credit to Monaghs where its due, his game has improved out of sight over the last 18 months, lets face it two season ago he was absolutely Crap. Now he may have snuck into the top tem halves in the NRL which isnt bad going considering the talent there.

But as far as Origin selection was concerned, it was a Bradbury effort if anything.

too funny Mata.

Fro I'm sure he wont be in the side, especially because he's off to the UK now.

Looks like some people are struggling to accept Monas is now regarde as a top line 7... :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4