Late Mail from Sydney Morning Herals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Here is the latest from the Fairfax news machine:

Manly coach Des Hasler will have to decide which two players to leave off his bench if City-Country stars Jason King, Anthony Watmough and Steve Menzies are fit.

!doh: !doh: !doh: !doh:

Obviously Sherlock is working overtime producing gems like this.

someone should email them that quote and the captain obvious image I use on here

All of you who doubted that Sherlock was a writer owe him an apology

(he never claimed to be any good)

Talking of the Shlock he has been very quiet lately after the last spray we all gave him.

Are you f-ing stupid.....Six said he "never" makes spelling mistakes.

It's a well known fact I can’t spell for crap. You on the other hand still can't come to terms with it. :shock:

Manly coach Des Hasler will have to decide which two players to leave off his bench if City-Country stars Jason King, Anthony Watmough and Steve Menzies are fit.

major news, i just thought we would be allowed 19 players!

Are you f-ing stupid.....Six said he \"never\" makes spelling mistakes.

It's a well known fact I can’t spell for crap. You on the other hand still can't come to terms with it. :shock:

must I search the archives for several of your quotes correcting spelling of others and claiming not to make mistakes?

Dear Danny

Yes!

Find a claim where I said I "never" make spelling mistakes.

And if you paid attention you'd notice that my spelling gets corrected by yourself, CW and Mata………I may occasionally correct spelling mistakes of the rock throwers in glass houses.

I generally don't appreciate it because it's boring and quite frankly everyone hasn’t got the time to cross the eyes and dot the tees.........after reading the majority of you're posts I thought you'd understand that.

Dear Danny

Yes!

Find a claim where I said I \"never\" make spelling mistakes.

And if you paid attention you'd notice that my spelling gets corrected by yourself, CW and Mata………I may occasionally correct spelling mistakes of the rock throwers in glass houses.

I generally don't appreciate it because it's boring and quite frankly everyone hasn’t got the time to cross the eyes and dot the tees.........after reading the majority of you're posts I thought you'd understand that.

I sense a lack of sleep getting to you :D

Chill mate I am just having a lend of you.

Actually there is a theory that the only important letters in a word on the internet are the first and last, and you can jumble the rest up and still

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm." This gave rise to a lively Internet debate, the upshot of which was that (a) the poeple at Cmabrigde had nveer haerd of tihs, and (b) the scrambling has to be done carefully if the text is to remain intelligible. (For one thing, you mix up key consonants at your peril.) To which I might add (c) none of this has jack to do with dyslexia--the fact that a normal reader can decode scrambled words tells you nothing about what a dyslexic would make of them. That said, (d) scrabmling ltteers wihle stlil pordcuing a radeable stneence is kidna fun.

----Daniel's useless trivia strikes again!

Sleep isn't the issue at the moment, just a bit of stress trying to get Holly home from hospital. She's coming home today so I'll be a happier chap next week. :D

Fair enough, I thought you were looking for a bite so I accommodated :D

major news, i just thought we would be allowed 19 players!

Speak up Pepsi I can't hear you :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4