last games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
interesting results this weekend and more importantly some interesting injuries.warriors are now gone and dont have much to play for.canberra gone and have lost smith and adamson for the season.newcastle are going great guns.sharrks had a good win but that loser orford is playing ****( :dance: ) so the jury is still out on the sharks.

if we can show up with the intensity and desire every week from now on in we should win two games which will leave us on 30 pts and have a position in the 8.

mission accomplished for 2005.

i would like to congratulate the team as a whole and a special :clap: :clap: for monaghan for having an excellent long kicking game , defensively(as always) and of course that amazing field goal from 40 out.

well done boys (if only we could of scratched home against penrith and the cowboys we are fighting out a top 4)

Monaghan looks so much better when he kicks long, rather than that short, tricky crap he sometimes produces.

Hopefully the lesson is learned for the rest of the year.

My hang over proves it was a great win - well done guys a great effort. After 15 mins I thought it was going to be a cricket score but they hung in well.

Monaghan looks so much better when he kicks long, rather than that short, tricky crap he sometimes produces.

Hopefully the lesson is learned for the rest of the year.

I hope so to, Monas for the long stuff, orford for the short stuff

Sounds good to me.

Our last 4 games are against teams we've beaten this year. In fact, we've beaten 3 of the 4 quite comfortably and the not so comfortable one was away from home.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4