• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's funny, that's what your wife/fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend, whichever way you swing, keeps telling me as well.

Zing.

I try and stay out of the "forum wars" DSM and because of that usually don't piss too many people off, so was just interested as to why he was taking a shot at me.

I'm a "make love not war" type of person, and as for Cliffy GC, I know Cam pretty well, he's a passionate Manly supporter. He does get a little "hot under the collar" at times, but have a go at him...no way, have a laugh maybe.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I try and stay out of the \"forum wars\" DSM and because of that usually don't piss too many people off, so was just interested as to why he was taking a shot at me.

I'm a \"make love not war\" type of person, and as for Cliffy GC, I know Cam pretty well, he's a passionate Manly supporter. He does get a little \"hot under the collar\" at times, but have a go at him...no way, have a laugh maybe.

Thanks for the offer MFB but I must decline.  ;)

Peace love and mungbeans brother.

And besides Missing Something...since when have I pissed you off and for what reason???

I don't think I have ever \"attacked\" you on this forum (and don't attack anyone for that matter)....so what's you beef mate???

Sighs....

This internet things not a place for you oldies, you just take everything to seriously.

Therin lies the problem, the older you get the wiser you get but the LESS tolerant you get. So you all need to be nice to me as I get easily offended!!

Therin lies the problem, the older you get the wiser you get but the LESS tolerant you get. So you all need to be nice to me as I get easily offended!!

i find it hard to get offended at anyone on here. I, like most take everything with a grain of salt, and if it came down to it, I doubt you would ever see it flare up in real life. Everyone would be happier having a beer, a laugh and watching the footy

Cliffy gets very offended, especially when he's on the juice.  He must be at least 90, probably looks like Junior Soprano. 

No DSM, you will always be Junior Soprano to me haha

If you are a fan of the show, Cliify would be closer to Pussy haha

Maybe that's my problem, I am not "on the juice" very often...very much an 2 or 3 beer screamer these days.

You wait until you are mid 50's guys, it isn't as easy as it used to be (even though you'd like it to be!!)

This getting old is for the birds, you may be wiser (and richer) but that's about all that it has going for it.

You wait until you are mid 50's guys, it isn't as easy as it used to be (even though you'd like it to be!!)

I'm waiting for it......

The bit where you go.... when I was a boy we used to walk 45miles to the bus stop, and we where so poor we couldn't even afford a hammer.... dad used to knock the nails into the wood with his head... he was a hard hard man... and you know my first job paid me $20 week, and I could buy blah blah blah.....

And besides Missing Something...since when have I pissed you off and for what reason???

I don't think I have ever \"attacked\" you on this forum (and don't attack anyone for that matter)....so what's you beef mate???

Gee Mark, as I said to you when you first started posting here, you shouldn't take everything to heart (at that time it was about smites).  To me, by m_s putting the :p at the end of his post it symbolised that he was just having a light-hearted joke with you by tying your profession with used car salesmen.  Don't let it worry you.  As Dan said, just take everything with a grain of salt and don't worry about it.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8