lama tasi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
good debut by the young bloke in a very ordinary side.had more impact than hargreaves and a lot of the other tight forwards.

gallen is a freak.

We should thank the Roosters for snaffling these blokes, devaluing them, and allowing them to be returned as damaged goods in need of restoration, at half the price.

agreed.lama has a lot of promise based on that debut and we will gleefully accept him back as he yearns for a club who can win a comp down the track.

susan said:
didnt see that.was at a wedding.how did he go in that game kiwi.

From memory he made an error or 2, running was ok but not a standout, but he half killed someone with a hit, may have been Bird. Wasn't the standout he was today but it wasn't a terrible debut

The message is out there for bhurer and any other young player thinking of going to the rorters. They are still the transit lounge.

Brian Smith cannot coach and the only prize they are going to win is the wooden spoon.

I reckon we were really caught by surprise when the Chooks stole him. We had an idea that JWH was on their list but we just couldn't match the dollars but we were shocked with the Tasi signing.

Brian Smith is a good coach but his history is a strange one. He seems to have the ability to either help a player greatly or get them going backwards at a rate of knots. The other problem is he has his favourites and once your one of them you can do no wrong. See Ben Custo. I think its one of the reasons why his teams generally struggle late in the season, he'll have one or two players usually in key positions that he just likes their game but his faith in them let him down because they're just not up to it. See Ben Rogers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6