Lady luck

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The croak, frog, has had a terrible injury run. Ricky stuart was full of praise for him, had great wraps. Well he has been given a chance here. Regardless of who gets the job this week , opportunity has presented itself.

Really jumped in as soon as walker went down and played his game

Go son, he looked like a dominant half in the making. Could have passed a bit more but the boy can kick. I liked it

I actually think we might be better with Croker at 6. It immediately gives us 2 kicking options. The early ball wide opened up plenty of space. I like Walker but it’s clear he is a Centre playing 6 and the games he plays well are not really orthodox 6 games. Walker is a good fill in option.

I have been super impressed with his defence....if you can add a mix of reasonable running, passing and kicking game to solid defence, you have a reliable player...to then add mass enthusiasm, will sometimes add a few bonus moments over 80 minutes..

Australian junior rep from recollection so always had the attributes of a very capable player . Just those recurring injuries to stifle his career and hopefully a thing of the past for him now . Noticed his solid defence in his first top grade debut for Manly and think that he has quite a bit of improvement in him actually , just a couple of rash tendencies to hopefully avoid going forward .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8