• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Gronk said:
If we win games we will go up the ladder. If we lose them, we will g down the ladder.

Absolutely. And to win games, all we have to do is score more points than the opposition and let in less points than the opposition. It's really very easy to coach a football side in the NRL. All you gotta do is give them a pep talk, slap em on the arse on the way out of the sheds and say score more points!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
supercoach round 6 ladders up
here >> http://forums.silvertails.net/thread-19816-post-292725.html#pid292725

Darren said:
I have kept saying this but kept hearing the old experience thing all the time. We have a load of talent in lower grades. Cunningham, Stromquist, Higgins, Riccardi, Whare are all around 20 and ready to step up next. Yes, totally agree we need Jamie and Hoppa and Oldfield but the Buhrer's, Hoppa's, Oldfield's are fast, fit, energetic and want to show themselves. Cross, Seu Seu been around too long. Howvere, Joe has been wonderful, hopefully all season though.

Cambo said:
how messed up are the full on christians

Tommorow is called good friday because the jews killed jesus

wouldnt it be f***ed friday or s**t friday or bad friday not good friday

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
They ran straight with their hitups not sideways that's how you beat any team.

Fonz said:
The Gronk said:
If we win games we will go up the ladder. If we lose them, we will g down the ladder.

Absolutely. And to win games, all we have to do is score more points than the opposition and let in less points than the opposition. It's really very easy to coach a football side in the NRL. All you gotta do is give them a pep talk, slap em on the arse on the way out of the sheds and say score more points!

I was going to mention that too but I thought bringing those two major concepts in at the same time would have been too much for some on here.

Fonz said:
The Gronk said:

Yes, but its all about the timing. We must time to do these things so that it coincides with the full time whistle.

Its a tricky thing, this coaching business.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6