Ladder with Byes added

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
This how it stands atm with 3 games to play

r753f6.jpg

I still can't believe the dogs are in second. Have to give Des credit where it's due to do that with the roster they have. We are not going to bad either considering our constant injuries :)

Compare what Des has done with the Dogs versus Kearney with the Eels. Chalk and Cheese really.

There is no doubting Des's credibility as a coach. He certainly played a vital role in our two recent trophies. It's a real pity his departure caused such mayhem and hurt, and the media made it all much worse for Manly supporters. Round 8 was great though.

This is good but plenty can happen with the games remaining. A loss can can move a team out of the 8. Not getting carried away with this.

Brookvale said:
Ermmm. Losses to celar dwellers pattamurra, , tartans and panfers costs a top spot

Why do people keep calling the Titans a poor side ?

They are 1 of the form sides of the comp right now and on the fringe of the top 8

The way things stand, apart from Melbourne and Parra at the opposite end, this comp is wide open at the halfway mark. We've got teams in the 8 moving from second to eighth, or the reverse, each week. Then look at how the Titans are performing atm. Who would've thought they'd smash the cowboys. The tigers too, have gone from a dismal start to some tight wins and are now hitting form. The bunnies have the danger X factor. Very tight competition.

That table means little. Manly have played 13 and the broncos have played 11. Broncos win those two extra games they have in hand and they jump us.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8