Ladder predictor!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
As the regular season comes closer to an end, completing the NRL’s ladder predictor becomes a little more accurate! Although after seeing the Bulldogs beat Souths, and the Raiders beat the Storm in Melbourne, who knows what could happen!

Anyways, I’m interested to see if anyone else has done one after this week’s round? Mainly interested to see who your top 8 is!

I did a few different scenarios, but in the one I think is most likely to come true is:

1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Raiders
4. Manly/Eels
5. Eels/Manly
6. Rabbitohs
7. Broncos
8. Knights

However, I have the Knights finishing on 24 points, as does the Sharks, Tigers and Panthers, so it would come down to for and against.

I also have Manly & the Eels in 4th/5th as with this scenario, round 25 would be a play off to see who finishes in 4th!!!! I don’t think I could handle that!!! (Although 5th isnt too bad either, just don’t want the Eels finishing in front of us lol)

Here’s the link if you wanna have a go yourself: https://ladderpredictor.nrl.com/ladder - just be careful if you’ve already done it before as if you don’t clear and reset it all, it sometimes doubles up on points and it makes it inaccurate.

I feel Eels might lose to Dogs this week

They are the definition of pretenders (the Eels). Reckon we'll get the Raiders and with Siro returning vs Storm at home I feel we may have the necessary boost to win that as well. Both games winnable, both lose-able but we can't lose to the Eels. I have us 3/3 at the moment but we'll see how it pans out. Just feels like we've been trying to get by without expending too much energy in recent games (Knights, Tigers games specifically). Reckon we've been preparing for a charge.

1. Storm 40 pts
2. Roosters 38pts
3. Raiders 34pts
4. Sea Eagles 34pts
5. Rabbitohs 32pts
6. Eels 30pts
7. Knights 26pts
8. Sharks 26pts
(Broncos 25pts, Panthers 24pts, Tigers 22pts)

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2019-8-18_22-30-23.jpeg

Panthers lose out on 8th spot because of a terrible points differential

Dogs are on a big high after a miserable couple of years, hopefully the short turnaround doesn't stop them from upsetting the Eels.
Mitchell Moses sets the tone for the Eels, play like millionaires and look good when things are going their way. I laughed this morning when I read he had more try assists than any other Eel except ...Tim Smith!

Similar list for me.
Storm
Roosters
Raiders
Manly
Souths
Eels
Broncos
Tigers

I still feel a Storm v Manly semi here in melbourne coming on. I've been calling it for months.... hope it comes true.

Love your work @ellakasmar Out of curiosity - i know you had previously thought about a career in journalism..... I wonder if any of our Silvertailers who are well connected could introduce you to some of the crew at the club and get you invovled wqith some on screen work doing player interviews????

I would love to tune in to the coverage one day and see you on the coverage rather than some of the other commentators.

We need to start a campaign #ellatohost

View attachment 12249

Panthers lose out on 8th spot because of a terrible points differential

Love your work @ellakasmar Out of curiosity - i know you had previously thought about a career in journalism..... I wonder if any of our Silvertailers who are well connected could introduce you to some of the crew at the club and get you invovled wqith some on screen work doing player interviews????

I would love to tune in to the coverage one day and see you on the coverage rather than some of the other commentators.

We need to start a campaign #ellatohost

Yep still looking into a career in journalism! Doing a double degree at Uni and one of my Bachelor’s is a Bachelor of Media, so the door is still very much open!

Would absolutely love to do that though! When I was in high school, I did a bit of work experience with the Sydney Sixers and did a little segment before each game interviewing some fans outside the ground. Was so good!

Yep still looking into a career in journalism! Doing a double degree at Uni and one of my Bachelor’s is a Bachelor of Media, so the door is still very much open!

Would absolutely love to do that though! When I was in high school, I did a bit of work experience with the Sydney Sixers and did a little segment before each game interviewing some fans outside the ground. Was so good!

My first published piece was a report on a cricket match I played in, in grade four!!!! (the year was 1873 I think)

It was 2 lines long and took my friend and me all morning to write it. There was a lot of time wasted, I recall.

My sister was / is an editor for woman's weekly and another one is a freelance journo.

I can write the alphabet!

FUN FACT:

The word alphabet comes from the Greek letters Alpha and Beta

My first published piece was a report on a cricket match I played in, in grade four!!!! (the year was 1873 I think)

It was 2 lines long and took my friend and me all morning to write it. There was a lot of time wasted, I recall.

My sister was / is an editor for woman's weekly and another one is a freelance journo.

I can write the alphabet!

FUN FACT:

The word alphabet comes from the Greek letters Alpha and Beta

Hahaha omg that’s so good, and wow I never put two and two together about the Greek letters omg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8