Ladder Predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rorters will miss Jake Friend - he controls their plays better than any hooker in any other Team.
I rate him as their most critical Player, even more so than Luke is to the Rabbids.

His blood clot sounds very serious and I've never heard of anyone in RL getting such an injury. Wishing him a successful recovery :angel:

I hope that the Broncos want to play finals footy bad enough, and keep the Scumos out of the Top 4. AAMI is a burial ground, especially during finals :cool:

The high adrenal comeback yesterday, plus the week of bonding as they travel to TSV, should get Manly the Minor Premiership :)

Which would mean that the Rorters and Rabbids have to bash each other for 2 games in a row :p

HappilyManly said:
I hope that the Broncos want to play finals footy bad enough, and keep the Scumos out of the Top 4. AAMI is a burial ground, especially during finals :cool:

The high adrenal comeback yesterday, plus the week of bonding as they travel to TSV, should get Manly the Minor Premiership :)

Which would mean that the Rorters and Rabbids have to bash each other for 2 games in a row :p

In fact if Brisbane beat Melbourne (Possible) and NZ beat Penrith (Also Probable) and Bulldogs beat Titans (Likely) & finally if Cows beat us (Possible), then the scum finish in 9th place. :p

Too much to ask for????

According to Nick Walshaw from the Tele if the Cowboys beat us next week we drop to 3rd. Must be some special Thursday night points promotion happening, win and you get 4 points and 2 points for a loss.
I hope Souths win on Thursday allowing them to carry on for a few days that they are minor premiers and for Manly to shatter that dream with a win.

Ralphie said:
HappilyManly said:

In fact if Brisbane beat Melbourne (Possible) and NZ beat Penrith (Also Probable) and Bulldogs beat Titans (Likely) & finally if Cows beat us (Possible), then the scum finish in 9th place. :p

Too much to ask for????

Actually, if the Cows win tonight, we can still beat them next weekend and with the other three results the scum are 9th. How sweet would that be, us Minor Premiers and the scum 9th.

Come on Brisbane, Kiwis and Bulldogs!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6