Lachlan Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was an interesting point made by Jamie Soward. He questioned why he got 10 mins in the bin and yet no penalty was awarded. It would probably be the first time in the history of the game that a player gets binned without giving away a penalty.
Yep, I thought it odd too.
I thought put him on report would've been sufficient as there wasn't really any foul play etc, would understand if he jobbed him though - sin bin or send off then.

There was an interesting point made by Jamie Soward. He questioned why he got 10 mins in the bin and yet no penalty was awarded. It would probably be the first time in the history of the game that a player gets binned without giving away a penalty.
I think afb got sent off after full time for calling the ref a retard last year?

Th
True but one could argue that if the 10 mins is served during the second half even though it was awarded at half-time, so could a penalty. Pretty strange situation all round,
the 10 mins should have been served at half time, spending the half time break isolated with an official holding a stopwatch. Then he should have run out with the boys for the second half

AFB

A bit like when AFB was sent off after the final whistle vs Newcastle last year.

No penalty was awarded against us either in that game or in the next.
I think afb got sent off after full time for calling the ref a retard last year?
Ahh go get stuffed the lot of you. I was making an interesting point and y'all had to go and blow it up; each taking turns to stick the boot in! Well bite me and your AFB!

I’m sure there’s a talented junior somewhere we could bring in that would be as good but with more potential.

Its a no from me

I reckon Des can turn him into a great backup hooker for Fainu when he gets back into the side. He has more creativity than Croker and can definitely tackle. He's quite strong for his size. I remember the game against the vermin and he took Burgess down every time he took a hit up, to the point Burgess lost his **** because he was going nowhere. He has some talent and Des can
unlock that. That's just my opinion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4