Lachlan Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
I have been a big fan of this kid for a couple of years now. Young and aggressive and a great defensive, passing and running game. Obviously unwanted at the Dogs. Given Kieran has probably got one more good year (or more hopefully) and given Des's seemingly cool reaction to Cust, I think this kid should be on our radar. The Shu I see increasingly in the 2nd row while messrs Fainu (Latu), Humphries and Weekes are a couple of years away. Lewis would slot straight into the side almost immediately and could (gulp) potentially be a longer term Cherry replacement. Hows that for a big statement!!

I like his whole hearted efforts, but only has average qualities imo.
For effort it's an A + .... but not a fan of his ability, though I must confess, most games he is playing behind a pack getting whooped so judgement may not be 100% accurate

I don’t see it. He can’t organise a team and lead them around the park.

I have been a big fan of this kid for a couple of years now. Young and aggressive and a great defensive, passing and running game. Obviously unwanted at the Dogs. Given Kieran has probably got one more good year (or more hopefully) and given Des's seemingly cool reaction to Cust, I think this kid should be on our radar. The Shu I see increasingly in the 2nd row while messrs Fainu (Latu), Humphries and Weekes are a couple of years away. Lewis would slot straight into the side almost immediately and could (gulp) potentially be a longer term Cherry replacement. Hows that for a big statement!!
I get the impression that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed!

just sayin’

pretty fair player but can't see any benefit in recruiting that level of player when we already have capable back up halves like Cust and Walker and the already mentioned promising halves coming through the ranks . Saw the incident with Cody Walker this morning and baffled as to why he would have done the antic , brain snap , trying to be funny a bit of a lark , certainly proved costly for his side , Thought it was hilarious actually but not for his team mates or coach .

pretty fair player but can't see any benefit in recruiting that level of player when we already have capable back up halves like Cust and Walker and the already mentioned promising halves coming through the ranks . Saw the incident with Cody Walker this morning and baffled as to why he would have done the antic , brain snap , trying to be funny a bit of a lark , certainly proved costly for his side , Thought it was hilarious actually but not for his team mates or coach .
Yep pretty funny, l loved it, it’s just a shame they couldn’t of been let go to have a crack, Cody said something that pissed him off, kudos for throwing the grub to the ground, Walker is a good player but his carry on is a bit much at times and Lewis definitely had a brain snap

Recall an incident in the mid 90 "s or so when Bunnies Wayne Chisholm [ ex Manly ] forward tackled the ref as he was backing up or following a kick or something .Not sure of his reprimand but just imagine the consequences if it occurred these days .

im sorry but when your best highlight is a tackle that is made during half time as the player is walking away from you then its a no from me

Recall an incident in the mid 90 "s or so when Bunnies Wayne Chisholm [ ex Manly ] forward tackled the ref as he was backing up or following a kick or something .Not sure of his reprimand but just imagine the consequences if it occurred these days .
Wouldn’t imagine you’d play again, Blocker got 4 weeks for his patting ward on the head in a game against us, in the early 90’s

Cody Walker often walks around like the angry man and acts like nobody is allowed to tackle him. Acts like the kid who brought the football to school in Primary School and gets to make all the rules or he'll take his ball back and sulk.

I thought it was great somebody did this to him !!

But back on subject think Lewis is a bang average player. Not for mine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4