Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I disagree feathered friend
The salary cap does not dictate smart salary cap managers
As The salary cap is as only affective as the smart salary cap managers that manage the cap wisely
Which no 9 currently playing for another club would like to see playing at Man?

Which no 9 currently playing for another club would like to see playing at Man?
The platform of any team the spine which includes the 9 are the most dominant players that dominate games

Our current number 9 who turns 26 next month does not posses that x factor dominant ability

I work full time in the Security Industry and I focus on Manlys needs and it is evident we need more from from our current number nine and we need the fulltime recruiters from our club to find one
Every season there are revelations of emerging talent and smart fulltime recruiters find them

Bit concerned about Lachie's shoulder injury. Hopefully I'm not reading too much into it but if it was only some minor problem I'd have thought the club (in its current open guise) would have mentioned it. Instead we have crickets.
Shoulders are sort of useful when you make as many tackles in the middle as this guy does. He's tough as nails but I hope it's not going to be an ongoing problem for him.

So what are Lawton's best qualities. I am assuming that his running game and passing game are right up there as well as his defence. I can see he will bring slightly more size with him

I fkn love Croker.

Always gives 100%

Hasn't run off to England because he isn't the starting 7

Gives 100%

Can kick

Decent at passing off the deck

Tackles all day

For comparison purposes: I miss Api but lets see how he goes behind a non-panthers level pack. For comparison Tigers are none from 3 and looking terrible. I love Api but recall people crying about his "harbour bridge" passing, then when he went to Panthers he was the messiah, now ... ???

Anyway, Croker = Good

Bit concerned about Lachie's shoulder injury. Hopefully I'm not reading too much into it but if it was only some minor problem I'd have thought the club (in its current open guise) would have mentioned it. Instead we have crickets.
Shoulders are sort of useful when you make as many tackles in the middle as this guy does. He's tough as nails but I hope it's not going to be an ongoing problem for him.
The twitter guy who seems to know stuff says he has struggled with it all off season and has finally succumbed. Given Lawton's injury proneness (alright, susceptibility) maybe young Gordie will be our 9 before we all thought.

I dont think we lose anything with crokers absence , Lawnton brings just as much to the table without the mistakes
I don’t get this.

Lawton has played 25 games in 2 seasons, mostly coming off the bench as second row reserve.

Has he started or played a full game as hooker with us yet?

Croker plays 80 minutes every week & is a tackling machine prone to the occasional error as is anyone.

I can’t see how Lawton can be compared to him yet?

I dont really have a problem with Croker but the question I keep asking myself is, what other club would he go to and play 9? The answer I keep coming up with is none. Possibly the dragons since they are playing Mbye there currently.

The twitter guy who seems to know stuff says he has struggled with it all off season and has finally succumbed. Given Lawton's injury proneness (alright, susceptibility) maybe young Gordie will be our 9 before we all thought.
Yeah didn't Croker mention in the interview that's on the club's website in the past week that he'd had niggling injuries in the off season to manage?

I dont think we lose anything with crokers absence , Lawnton brings just as much to the table without the mistakes
Disagree, Lawton is not a hooker.
He's a good player but mostly a second rower now who can fill in a bit at dummy half.
When he's done that for us he's been OK but not very slick with his passing, not much of a running threat aside from right on the tryline. Plus he's missed more games through a variety of injuries than he's played.

The loss of Croker would be massive for Manly, he wasn't our player of the year for nothing. If he needs surgery, go do it, at least he might be back by the end of the season.

Disagree, Lawton is not a hooker.
He's a good player but mostly a second rower now who can fill in a bit at dummy half.
When he's done that for us he's been OK but not very slick with his passing, not much of a running threat aside from right on the tryline. Plus he's missed more games through a variety of injuries than he's played.

The loss of Croker would be massive for Manly, he wasn't our player of the year for nothing. If he needs surgery, go do it, at least he might be back by the end of the season.
Yeah really find it puzzling to think we won't miss Croker. If the Lawman was a better option then he would be playing the 9 over Croker.

Ok we could do with more creativity out of dummy half. But his tackling is elite and we have seen when he hasn't played the team has really missed him.

We will miss Frog, Lawman‘s played some DH but I wouldn’t call him a genuine 9, his best attribute is the energy and effort that he brings, only problem might be his match fitness first game back.

It’s more a case of next man up under the circumstances, suspect we‘ll see Weekes get some decent game time tonight, hopefully Karl absorbs the opening contest and Kaeo gets to play some quality minutes.

Interested to see how Karl returns, think his got the potential to be an 80 minute high energy 13 for us, ticks all the boxes.

We will miss Frog, Lawman‘s played some DH but I wouldn’t call him a genuine 9, his best attribute is the energy and effort that he brings, only problem might be his match fitness first game back.

It’s more a case of next man up under the circumstances, suspect we‘ll see Weekes get some decent game time tonight, hopefully Karl absorbs the opening contest and Kaeo gets to play some quality minutes.

Interested to see how Karl returns, think his got the potential to be an 80 minute high energy 13 for us, ticks all the boxes.
Agree and Has lawman ever played 80mins in first grade? Serious question. I doubt he had tbh so Weekes will need to practice those passes as he’ll see more time tonight. The Frog is a big loss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4