Labor loving Journo misses out on big brother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
What is the go with Journos and the labour party?

Tim from Big brother on the last night was allowed to watch 5 minutes of news footage from the previous 100 days.

They showed footage of:
Live 8 and what it achieved.
London bombings
The Australian chap who was released from the Iraqi terrorists
Bob Carr resigning from the premier of NSW position.

What was this numb skull most intrigued about, YEP

BOB Bloody CARR, he spoke about it with Gretel ad nauseam while the eventual winning Greg (logan) looked on rolling his eyes, with embarrassment. This bloke is a tool, doesn’t give a toss about the London Bombings, but is heart broken over an ordinary premier throwing the towel in.

Your soap box just seems to get bigger and bigger

Woof!

Sorry I forgot to add WOOF under the thread :)

I like how Matabele doesn't bite when he knows he cant win. :)

I'll admit that I watched many shows. :)

Does this mean I dont fit the silvertails demographics? :)

well to have a go at a political party because of one of its voters, is a little well not right. Many may look at you and the liberal party and think worse!

well to have a go at a political party because of one of its voters, is a little well not right. Many may look at you and the liberal party and think worse!

I'm sure they would champ. :)

I see some people haven't taken there happy pills today! :)

I ran out due to manly's on field performance in recent weeks

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

tissues ------

somewhere between dog n bone town..... Woof!

I agree with you Byso, I'll admit to watching Big Brother on the odd occassion...it was stupid inparts but it was funny in some parts as well and interesting because they didn't put up with any **** this time.
I agree re. when they showed Bob Carr- I would've been doing cart wheels- the bloke was just a spindoctor, he even managed to make us believe his marriage wasn't a sham....

why would i want to be invovled with anything to do with big brother. Its a poor show that only poor people watch (unable to afford a dvd to watch anything else) id sooner support parra than get into that dribble

Sure flufster. Prefer watching re-runs of "yes minister" :) or "on the buses" champ.

btw I can afford a DVD player and a 42" plasma TV :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4