Kylie's mistakes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Kylie's mistakes

Since everyone is writing off those they dont like i thought i might try and open your eyes to the other 15 men on the field.

A few minutes after half time monas took the ball after the dragons made an error. Next play kilie hit the line at pedestrian pace and coffed it up around the dragons 30. Then in the next play he half slipped off and allowed the offload that led to the second try that put the dragons out to 14 - 6. This is when the game started to get away from us.

Kylie's mistakes

9th minute of the second matai just gave them 30m because he was really deep and alby had plenty of room to move

Kylie's mistakes

no doubt kylies mistake was the end for us but our whole attitude wasnt right saturday..i cant bag the guy.he gives his heart and soul each week and his hands are usually good.

Kylie's mistakes

after a dozen or so threads saying how we lost it in the centres i thought it would be worth pointing out other major errors

Kylie's mistakes

Amen Fluffy, have to agree.

We just simply got smashed out of the game, then they had some room to move.

but was only one game. if its still happening in a month weve got problems

Kylie's mistakes

Its a good point fluffy some fowards etc ha the dropsies on saturday night....and the Minogue dropped ball pissed me off.

Kylie's mistakes

We are too far past it now - its getting to be time to start looking at the raiders

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4