Kylie to Leeds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

LEEDS RHINOS today completed the signing of New Zealand prop Kylie Leuluai from Manly Sea Eagles. Leuluai, 28, will join Rhinos next term on a three-year deal Rhinos coach Tony Smith believes Leuluai will make a massive impact in engage Super League. "Kylie's an experienced player and a go-forward man," enthused Smith."He goes forward in defence and he goes forward in attack, which is something we are looking forward to. He doesn't get stopped in his tracks too often. "He has got a lot of experience and he definitely fits the bill. "I am really looking forward to teaming up with the likes of Ali Lauitiiti, Clinton Toopi and Brent Webb who I know really well and I am also good mates with former Manly winger Scott Donald, so there will be plenty of familiar faces around to help me and my family settle in.

Man - things are looking pretty skinny on ground zero.

Kennedy / Alberts / Cleal / Witt / Stephenson / Leulaui is a bit to lose, when we hear that Lyon is the only purchase.

Ryan - you are kidding once again!!!!

Cleal - not been missed.
Alberts - who? Didn't play a game.
Witt - One game speed bump and we couldn't wait to get rid of him
Stephenson - fair backup at best
Leulaui - either injured or suspended half the season.

Looks like the happy pills are wearing off or the half full cup is draining and it will soon be half empty!!! :lol:

Agree CW. We could drop a couple more and still be competitive in 07. Lu-Lu might be able to go forward but only sometimes and rarely completed a game uninjured. Witt? don't even get me started. Stevenson, premier leaguer only, Cleal, hopeless now and if/when he's developed into something, we'll get him back. Our greatest miss will, of course, be BK. The remainders will then have to step up, something some of them have not done at crucial times this season. Tonights the night to start.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6