Kyle Arnold ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I missed reading that he was released.

That is not unusual - I ahve no idea what happened to hom. Ryan is the expert on all things North Sydney. He may know what happened to him. However he is not in the Norths P/L team ryan posted to today. He is in the navy I think, he might have been posted to another part of Australia

He got injured in the first trial last year and never really recovered. I think that he was playing for Belrose last i heard.

Maybe holding up one side of the scrum with Curtis or has been shipped off to Iraq for a tour of duty or buried at the back of the grandstand at NSO like so many others.

The guy had potential but like so many before him (Dorn, Brown, Mullane, Hayden, Pechy) he never really lived up to it. It was always going to be hard to break into first when you are not in the full time training squad.

Sione alphabet is in the full time squad this year so I am hoping that he turns out to be the missing forward that we so desperately need this year along with Afamasaga.

Sione alphabet is in the full time squad this year so I am hoping that he turns out to be the missing forward that we so desperately need this year along with Afamasaga.

+ Rose. If they all do..... !pray:......we could better last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4