Kris Keating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All jokes aside, doesn't this showcase just how fickle a RL players career can be? He was lining up in front of 80,000+ people 2 1/2 years ago, playing in the biggest game of the season, to signing with the Cabramatta Two Blues to play in front of 80 people on a cow paddock.

The fact a player like this is being mentioned as a possible signing indicates how pathetic our recruitment has become.

All jokes aside, doesn't this showcase just how fickle a RL players career can be? He was lining up in front of 80,000+ people 2 1/2 years ago, playing in the biggest game of the season, to signing with the Cabramatta Two Blues to play in front of 80 people on a cow paddock.
Without Barba I don't think the dogs would have even made the 8. What a fall Ben Barba has had. One of the best individual seasons I have ever seen however now he is on the bench for the sharks

Without Barba I don't think the dogs would have even made the 8. What a fall Ben Barba has had. One of the best individual seasons I have ever seen however now he is on the bench for the sharks
And he's lucky to even have a bench spot on current form.

One great season duth not a career make.

Also don't bash women.*

Also don't hit on your team mates wives making the entire Kiwi contingent want to rip your head off.*

*ALL RUMOUR & INNUENDO FYI

The fact a player like this is being mentioned as a possible signing indicates how pathetic our recruitment has become.
Yep, posters on Silvertails mention him as a possible signing and it is a sure sign our recruitment is stuffed. The Club actually says absolutely nothing and there is absolutely no evidence that they are considering him, but because a few posters on Silvertails say so, it proves our recruitment is stuffed.

Yep, posters on Silvertails mention him as a possible signing and it is a sure sign our recruitment is stuffed. The Club actually says absolutely nothing and there is absolutely no evidence that they are considering him, but because a few posters on Silvertails say so, it proves our recruitment is stuffed.
As opposed to the coach coming out and saying we have no one in the lower grades to replace the half and 5/8th we've managed to totally f**kup by losing nor do we have any likelihood of picking up a decent half or 5/8th anywhere else as all the good ones are already contracted for next year.

Funny that when he stopped having four day epic benders his form slumped.

yeah, he told one of the commentators on 9 (can't remember which one) that the numerous knee and ankle injuries have cost him that blistering speed he once had...and when you think about it, that was really his game, he didn't have much else; he was a dynamic runner of the football, more than a playmaker or provider, so without the line breaks, he is useless.

That's one of the great things about Snake that occasionally goes unnoticed. He lost a lot of his pace when he twice suffered knee injuries, and he remodelled his game and reached the top again.

Thats a bit sad that at 24 he has lost his speed due to injuries. Shows how brutal the NRL is. In that 100m they all ran at home bush he ran about 11.4. Similar to josh Morris from memory. Hayne won in 11.2 again from memory
yeah, he told one of the commentators on 9 (can't remember which one) that the numerous knee and ankle injuries have cost him that blistering speed he once had...and when you think about it, that was really his game, he didn't have much else; he was a dynamic runner of the football, more than a playmaker or provider, so without the line breaks, he is useless.

That's one of the great things about Snake that occasionally goes unnoticed. He lost a lot of his pace when he twice suffered knee injuries, and he remodelled his game and reached the top again.

Thats a bit sad that at 24 he has lost his speed due to injuries. Shows how brutal the NRL is. In that 100m they all ran at home bush he ran about 11.4. Similar to josh Morris from memory. Hayne won in 11.2 again from memory
And to think Snake ran 10.2 on grass with footy boots back in 04 (before the injuries)! Imagine if he ran on track with spikes? He'd be 20m in front of Hayne.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8