Krillich wants back in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-inside-the-most-dysfunctional-boardroom-in-australian-sport/story-fndv31ch-1226781028274

In a remarkable interview with The Daily Telegraph, Peters told of the in-fighting, the spite, name-calling and bitterness inside the Sea Eagles boardroom.

''It's toxic, aggressive and horrible,'' Peters said. ''There have been threats made.''

Well this article should see the incumbents returned in a landslide :mad:

Every interview, which can still be viewed on the MWSE site, states the absolute indifference of the Players interest in Board in fighting.

The 4:3 can easily be 5:2 Drip - you have the sold Leagues Club vote after all :idea:

There is some journalistic licence in that article. "Remarkable interview" ?? please !!! Just more dribble.

Lol@ Zorba sitting in front of the pictures of Arko. Is that some sort of lame attempt to make people think Arko is on his side?

CAMBO said:
Seriously zorba just shut the f up. You bitter old fool. You don't speak for the fans the fans have never been important to you.
CABMO if you knew Zorba well then you would know that no one has ever shut him up on or off the field as he is as passionate about the Sea eagles as any other board member . No old fool has ever managed to be with a successful club that was run by the greatest administrator of all time Ken Arthurson for so many years and win a Grand final. No one can please every one in this life and Zorba is no different. The fact is that Zorba is very popular amongst players officials and fans .
Go the mighty Sea eagles for ever !!!

globaleagle said:
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-inside-the-most-dysfunctional-boardroom-in-australian-sport/story-fndv31ch-1226781028274

In a remarkable interview with The Daily Telegraph, Peters told of the in-fighting, the spite, name-calling and bitterness inside the Sea Eagles boardroom.

''It's toxic, aggressive and horrible,'' Peters said. ''There have been threats made.''

What a lame interview. It was more like a statement from the rival ticket.

Peters has become a sad old man.

The Wheel said:
What time is the meeting on next Thursday?

7pm at Brookie as the Chairman of the Football Club is still barred from entering the Leagues Club - you know, the club that exists in name alone, the club that wants the shares and voting rights of the Football Club as they squandered their own :cool:

Totally disagree about the Drip having universal love.
Everyone I know thinks that he is a self serving sycophant :mad: The Players would be limited to the Stewarts at most, and they are in their twilight years.

Arkos time is well past, it ended up with Manly collapsing into a merged entity FFS.
Easy to appear successful when you have monies to spend, but unfortunately nothing was left in the bank after the belated fight to protect the ARL assets that were in Arko's trust:(

Administrators like Perry, who make ends meet inspite of working with dysfunctional Boards, are the people we need to sure up Manly in the 21st century :angel:

I had actually started to believe that Dean Ritchie had become embarrassed by his mouthpiece/puppet to Zorba status and had been toning it down lately. Not that I read the Tele anymore and its only the news scraps that I pick up on here that gave me that impression.

But low and behold - at Zorbas hour of need there is old Deano again. But surely its misguided - placing what amounts to a "self advertisement" for Zorba in this Newspaper despised by many Manly fans/members is surely counter productive anyway.

HappilyManly said:
The Wheel said:
What time is the meeting on next Thursday?

7pm at Brookie as the Chairman of the Football Club is still barred from entering the Leagues Club - you know, the club that exists in name alone, the club that wants the shares and voting rights of the Football Club as they squandered their own :cool:

Totally disagree about the Drip having universal love.
Everyone I know thinks that he is a self serving sycophant :mad: The Players would be limited to the Stewarts at most, and they are in their twilight years.

Arkos time is well past, it ended up with Manly collapsing into a merged entity FFS.
Easy to appear successful when you have monies to spend, but unfortunately nothing was left in the bank after the belated fight to protect the ARL assets that were in Arko's trust:(

Administrators like Perry, who make ends meet inspite of working with dysfunctional Boards, are the people we need to sure up Manly in the 21st century :angel:

I only asked the time of the meeting. Actually I think the way you have denegrated Ken Arthurson's name is highly innappropriate and disrespectful. Do you know anything about the history of Manly and the contribution Arko has made to our club?

Pull your head in!

[edit - double post removed ]

Disagree, facts support my points.

Didn't dismiss Arko's contributions to Manly whilst he ran it.
But the SL fight for the ARL, did in fact cost Manly their existence :(

But we all have our favourite eras :cool:

Please explain how someone who left the club in 1984 (yes 1984) who responsible for the merger? It would also be nice to know how he could have handled the super league raids and war in a different way

lsz said:
Please explain how someone who left the club in 1984 (yes 1984) who responsible for the merger? It would also be nice to know how he could have handled the super league raids and war in a different way

It's well documented that most of the arl loyal clubs had significant incentives paid to stay loyal, and assistance with meeting inflated contracts. Manly did not get these reimbursements, or not to the same extent. I never understood why. Arko wouldn't hurt manly, but this policy did.

Dear ,

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles would like to highlight the importance of independence and objectivity ahead of the upcoming annual Football Club meeting and elections being held next Thursday, December 19th.

After discussion with players and staff, it was agreed that Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Ltd, its staff and its players, be separated from any election activity and or external pressures, in order for the process to remain respected and fair.

It is in the best interests of all parties involved that the club itself remain entirely impartial during this process and that the players and all staff focus solely on working towards another successful season in 2014, and we hope that this message is respected.

The club will not be making any further comment on the matter.

This just came from the Franchise, I guess today's DT interview by a Board Member for both the Leagues Club and the Franchise has caused a stir :cool:

A bit late, but good to see that the dysfunctional Franchise Board agreed on this 'impartiality' stand, in unison :p

lsz said:

This is old news, but a simpleton like Ribot figured it out in his spare time.
The ARL did not trademark their product :(
And had no non-compete clause in the Players contracts :(

Ribot paid the fee and, and like in the dotcom days with people registering brand names - owned the identity of the Clubs ie. Sea Eagles, Bulldogs, Broncos...

My recollection was, he then presented this fait accompli to the ARL with a business plan forthe globalization of RL via pay TV.

Then the court cases began, and the ARL lost their ability to claim back the Club's colours and names.

When the Players Union won their court case against the ARL to produce the individual Player contacts,the disparity of pays split the Players and the ARL lost their last asset :(

I have no issue with Arko, but the administration of the Game was found wanting by this simple oversight of brand ownership :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8