Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matty debuted for Manly, Never played NRL for the Broncos.
Didn't play for Broncos at NRL, but was part of their system to the point it was veteran coach Wayne Bennett, who didn't want him there....
Bennett felt he was too small, Ballin played both back row and hooker.....ended up 1 that got away from Brisbane and was a key component in Manly success in a Golden period.

Didn't play for Broncos at NRL, but was part of their system to the point it was veteran coach Wayne Bennett, who didn't want him there....
Bennett felt he was too small, Ballin played both back row and hooker.....ended up 1 that got away from Brisbane and was a key component in Manly success in a Golden period.
He was the ultimate Warrior Matty Ballin, humble and approachable. One of my all time favourites.

He was the ultimate Warrior Matty Ballin, humble and approachable. One of my all time favourites.
Champion bloke too, my brother was a PT along with Matt Ballin and organised a game against Storm where I got in the bunker to meet MB, Steve Matai, Kitey and the Orford....wouldn't meet nicer blokes and took time out to hang out with my 3 rugrats....Steve Matai was so quietly spoken would not think he could be guilty of so many on field crimes...

Have we ever signed a Broncos player other than Matt Parcell ( 6 games Off the bench for the Donkeys ) that has played NRL?
We did sign up a guy called Chris White from the Broncos in the early nineties, but not sure on his first grade statistics.
There was also Craig Teevan who came to us from the Broncos via the Sharks

Broncos will surely not be entertaining the thought of letting staggs go if they just granted Bird a release?
What's Birds best position? A bit late in the season to ask for a release, wonder where he'll end up?

If we can afford this bloke sign him up now and work out the rest later. He is one of the genuine young talents in the comp.

Re Bongos players and us

Much like Parra is our preferred out of area development squad Brisbane is the same for the storm

Sign bradman best.. best up and coming junior in a long time. His old man played for manly as well

We did sign up a guy called Chris White from the Broncos in the early nineties, but not sure on his first grade statistics.
There was also Craig Teevan who came to us from the Broncos via the Sharks
Chris White played quite a few i st grade games for Manly back in the early nineties or so . Quite a rugged type of forward from memory and could take some punishment . Probably came through the Bronco"s
Sign bradman best.. best up and coming junior in a long time. His old man played for manly as well
Who was his old man ?
system at some stage prior . Ben Walker definitely directly from the Broncs .

Chris White played quite a few i st grade games for Manly back in the early nineties or so . Quite a rugged type of forward from memory and could take some punishment . Probably came through the Bronco"s

Who was his old man ?
system at some stage prior . Ben Walker definitely directly from the Broncs .
Roger best

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7