Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Snake , you were alluding to this one about 3-4 months ago ?
Yeah we were interested but then Jimmy the Jet was released and Staggs could see a pathway so wasn’t interested.

Then we looked at Ramien but his manager priced him out of our reach.

Given Ramien was marked as too expensive, I’d be surprised if we could afford Staggs who could command pretty much the same coin.

I know we are looking at another up and comer so Des is certainly on the look out for a centre...so I guess it is not completely unfeasible.

If he’s so good why haven’t the Roosters signed him yet? Seriously though, he’d be a welcome addition but we don’t really need him and the Knights would probably pay much more.
Before last weekends win and after the eels game I reckon everyone on this board would have taken him in a heartbeat. Staggs has played in an awful team this year with arguably the worst halves in the game and has stood out on numerous occasions. If we could get him it would be a yes from me.

Have we ever signed a Broncos player other than Matt Parcell ( 6 games Off the bench for the Donkeys ) that has played NRL?

Have we ever signed a Broncos player other than Matt Parcell ( 6 games Off the bench for the Donkeys ) that has played NRL?

Off the top of my head, Dunamis Lui is the only one that I can think of. We did pick up Matt Ballin from their lower grades and I think we may have plucked DCE from their lower grades too but I’m not sure about that one

We seem to do well when we seek players from other team’s lower grades who are looking for a shot. The Dragons would be pissed seeing how AFB and Garrick are going for us although AFB did get punted from them

Yes - His name was Matt Ballin and had a stellar Seaeagles career and scored the First try of the historical 40-0 win over Storm and today, has been along side Des in 2019 enjoying the ride.

Kotoni is a very talented player but no need for us to fawn over him.
giphy.gif

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8