Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not Massively on needing to many changes but this bloke has a Massive future in the game....feel confident if it’s between these 2 clubs
Do we really want him though? Who of our 2 current starting centres would have to lose their spot?

Staggs has the skills no doubt. hes probably making way for Bird up there.
Manly have already signed parker to an extension so dont know how he would fit, but would be a good signing.

No doubt the kid has talent and will be a good acquisition for someone, but do we need him considering as some suggest we really need a decent 5/8 and a winger with speed and bulk. Money spent on Staggs is money not spent on 5/8 or upgrading our own.
If and a big if we are talking to Staggs, is it possible Walker is not being renewed ? or a direct swap

I'm a fan of Jorge....I know a lot aren't. Yeah he's got some errors in him but he does a lot of good too. Munster might not agree though.

Reality is though, if we have a chance to add a player like Staggs to our team, we have to take it and I fear Jorge might be the one to make way.

Des will sort it out. We just have to go with what he decides. I'm not to stressed though. I think we are in a good position with plenty of young guys like Funa and Anderson to call on.

It depends whether Des sees Dylan as a long term 5/8. If so we probably need a ‘high quality’ centre option.

We are not far off - one blue chip back and another hard as nails forward to supplement our youth.

PS I think the difference blue chip centre recruitment has made over our history is massive and premierships have followed eg Branighan, O’Connor, Hill, Bell, Lyon

Imo one of the best up and coming players. Top 5-10. Huge signing if we could pull it off

Young centre with real ability and the club apparently was showing an interest in him at the start of the year and prior to the Walker issue being settled . Would come with a reasonable price tag as well . Personally prefer just a focus on the upcoming Friday final right now and hopefully limited speculation on any possible future signings . Is there a better half "s combination out there at present then the D C E - Walker arrangement . Seriously doubt it . Can "t imagine the Broncos willing letting him go in any case now that Roberts has since moved on . Still have to accommodate up and comers like young Hoppa , Shuster and co before any other considerations unless there are some anticipated player losses Walker wants to stay from all indications and is entitled to a realistic contract , Suli and Parker already committed and a vital final to win this Friday night . Prefer every Manly player in the right head space for this Friday and again minimal speculative off season type distractions but such is life .

It's been awhile since we've been linked to off contract players. I guess we're now in the business of 'throw Manly's name in every article' regarding players to keep the silvertails tag going.

If it is true, and he sounds like a good player, if he can't figure out which club between Manly and the Knights to go to, then he's not smart enough for Manly! lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6