• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I were the tigers I'd cancel his contract. The guy is a grub. Cheated on his family during origin last year and came out and did the big media apology with a wife and family who are probably indebted to the very good money he earns not to mention the familial bond in place, and now carrying on like a mug lair, which seems to be par for the course at Penrith -and everyone's favourite Cleary is no exception. I'd like to see the rainbow chucker find a club with the money the tigers were going to pay him after what he said about them today.

Maybe Manly!!! On Marty's coin😁

Its not his fault he's thick as ****.
Actually comes across reasonably well when doing media over here. Not sure what you have access to, or should say are bombarded with and choose to channel, but that's the difference sometimes between a scholarship at a rural agricultural college and somewhere in Sydney they think they can make a rugby player out of if you ( very rarely the first nations players I've noticed somehow - the Kurtley Beale experiment didn't quite pan out the way they had hoped, even though you can say his name in a couple of intonations and if you'd let him play league we'd be talking about him like Jonathan Thurston) but Api seems a decent enough guy. I was just carrying on a bit to make a joke of the point that Manly would be automatic Top 4 if he was at the club.

He has three premierships and I have zero so my opinion does not mean much, but professional sportsman should have the ability to turn the page and apply themselves regardless of yesterday.
He will be fine.

Actually comes across reasonably well when doing media over here. Not sure what you have access to, or should say are bombarded with and choose to channel, but that's the difference sometimes between a scholarship at a rural agricultural college and somewhere in Sydney they think they can make a rugby player out of if you ( very rarely the first nations players I've noticed somehow - the Kurtley Beale experiment didn't quite pan out the way they had hoped, even though you can say his name in a couple of intonations and if you'd let him play league we'd be talking about him like Jonathan Thurston) but Api seems a decent enough guy. I was just carrying on a bit to make a joke of the point that Manly would be automatic Top 4 if he was at the club.

I remember during the Baz days having to read countless posts by that pontificating numbnut Suzie telling everybody that would listen that Api only came to the club and was being selected ahead of Purcell because Baz played favourite's ... and that APi's passing was atrocious and we would never win anything with him at hooker ...

Well, Api now has his 3rd Premiership ring .... and Suzie was the worst judge of a Hooker since Malcolm Frazer ...

I remember during the Baz days having to read countless posts by that pontificating numbnut Suzie telling everybody that would listen that Api only came to the club and was being selected ahead of Purcell because Baz played favourite's ... and that APi's passing was atrocious and we would never win anything with him at hooker ...

Well, Api now has his 3rd Premiership ring .... and Suzie was the worst judge of a Hooker since Malcolm Frazer ...
Mate I still think that he was not the player he now is when he was at Manly and playing under Barret was much more of a worker and less skilled than Parcel. I think the problem was, and it worked for a year, has been replicated and perfected at better clubs and why he is still well regarded, the guy invented it and needs to be acknowledged for it, it doesn't make you a head coach though when that's as far as you get. The winger bringing back the first hit up rather than having an elite level cardio lock ala Brad Clyde doing it. Then a Centre. Then a front Rower. Then maybe a short shift to a second rower then a kick. Boring as duck.

Barret tried it again at the Bulldogs and it doesn't work. It gets predictable. Teams are taking the best bits of that and extrapolating. He is so stuck on it because he invented it he won't see something he created bastardised in any way.

That's exactly how the dogs played until Potter took over. No offloads, no passes inside their own half. Good footballers going mad with creative frustration.

What do you think technical coach? I can't wait to read your response. And as Homer Simpson once said.

PS I am gay.

Mate I still think that he was not the player he now is when he was at Manly and playing under Barret was much more of a worker and less skilled than Parcel. I think the problem was, and it worked for a year, has been replicated and perfected at better clubs and why he is still well regarded, the guy invented it and needs to be acknowledged for it, it doesn't make you a head coach though when that's as far as you get. The winger bringing back the first hit up rather than having an elite level cardio lock ala Brad Clyde doing it. Then a Centre. Then a front Rower. Then maybe a short shift to a second rower then a kick. Boring as duck.

Barret tried it again at the Bulldogs and it doesn't work. It gets predictable. Teams are taking the best bits of that and extrapolating. He is so stuck on it because he invented it he won't see something he created bastardised in any way.

That's exactly how the dogs played until Potter took over. No offloads, no passes inside their own half. Good footballers going mad with creative frustration.

What do you think technical coach? I can't wait to read your response. And as Homer Simpson once said.

PS I am gay.

With Api, I was and still am of the opinion that he offers a lot more than his individual parts ... any skill or ability of his is probably a 7 or 8 out of 10 ... but as a package, and on field performer .. he is a 9/10.

I think technical coach has a fair eye for football, and a good understanding of structures and tactics ... BUT ... I wouldn't let him within a postcode of a football team ... coaching football is an uncontrolled mixture of baby-sitting, amateur phycology, animal training and wet nursing .... and like most human endeavours the most important criteria are confidence, belief and motivation ... no football player has ever achieved something that they believed they couldn't ...

I just don't think TC would or could relate to such differing intellects and personalities such as say a DCE and a mungo prop eating crayons ... probably a little like they say Siebold was at the broncos ... the players just didn't understand a word he said

With Api, I was and still am of the opinion that he offers a lot more than his individual parts ... any skill or ability of his is probably a 7 or 8 out of 10 ... but as a package, and on field performer .. he is a 9/10.

I think technical coach has a fair eye for football, and a good understanding of structures and tactics ... BUT ... I wouldn't let him within a postcode of a football team ... coaching football is an uncontrolled mixture of baby-sitting, amateur phycology, animal training and wet nursing .... and like most human endeavours the most important criteria are confidence, belief and motivation ... no football player has ever achieved something that they believed they couldn't ...

I just don't think TC would or could relate to such differing intellects and personalities such as say a DCE and a mungo prop eating crayons ... probably a little like they say Siebold was at the broncos ... the players just didn't understand a word he said
I think Woodsie you have summed up my ten year frustration with the technical coach in one erudite post that I have neither the wisdom nor years yet on this planet to channel. I thank you for this gift my brother, my elder.

We all say silly things from time to time

Especially all of us Silly Sea eagles on our Silvertail forum

See the source image

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4