Koori Knockout returns after Covid break

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes. I remember they named an orange flavoured ice block in a triangular cardboard wrapping after Pekham. I used to suck on one at lunchtime in primary school.
Mate if you saw the bloke play in the nineties they would have been naming more than frozen confectionery after him if anyone could convince him to move to Sydney

Yeah I know mate I remember when I rated the top three players I'd ever seen I had Sun Boy Pekham in my three and you were the only one who knew who he was. The Mcgradys were good but there was a kid called Agro who came through a year below me and made the group 19 and North West teams I did growing up but after about 15 or 16 when my knees were shot I think the lifestyle claimed him. He was as close to Owie as far as pure talent as I had seen.
I was at school with the Duke boys , Buster ( an excellent footballer ) and his younger brother Phillip who so famously played one SOO match and fumbled it after the fullback ( I think Phil Sigsworth ) passed it to him in goal resulting in a QLD try.

The McGrady’s were all good footy players , they were from Toomelah near Boggabilla.

Mate if you saw the bloke play in the nineties they would have been naming more than frozen confectionery after him if anyone could convince him to move to Sydney
I forgot to mention that Panda ( Ewan ) played for the Moree Boars after leaving the Bulldogs the year after he won the Rothmans medal.

It was a GF V a Tamworth side that I remember most , Panda was doing one of his “ I’m a lazy bastard “ tricks and did nothing for about 60 minutes.

There was a huge stink put on by the Tamworth side targeting Panda and the Moree forwards stepped in to save him.

Panda then decided he’d better repay them and turned in the greatest 20 minutes of bush footy ever seen to turn around a 28-12 score into a 28-32 win for Moree , Tamworth were shell shocked !!!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6