Kogarah Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pommie Eagle

Reserve Grader
Fancy heading out to Kogarah on Monday night to cheer on the boys - never been there before - what are the public transport connections - I'm assuming Carlton train station is the best (only) choice? Also, General Admission the way to go?

Pommie Eagle said:
Fancy heading out to Kogarah on Monday night to cheer on the boys - never been there before - what are the public transport connections - I'm assuming Carlton train station is the best (only) choice? Also, General Admission the way to go?
walk from Carlton station is the way to go . Good seating at General admission as well

Parking is an absolute nightmare. Even worse than Brookie. Public transport is the way to go. GA are decent enough tickets. Odd little ground though as its an oval so you are quite far away from the pitch.

If going by train, be careful, not all trains stop at Carlton. Only the trains ending at Hurstville stop at Carlton.

... Monday nighty footy... Had marked Leichardt vs Tigers & Kogarah v Dragons as Manly games I'll go out of my way to go to, over the past few years.

Got to Leichardt this year, where we got soaked and flogged (but still loved it).
Can't make ... Mon night games though.

I'd def get GA tkts and enjoy the hill etc, consider the train or drive to a suburb nearby for a beer @ a pub on route on foot.

Go Manly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8