Knights Salary Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
id like to see us get k.p.p.
watching footage of beaver cheering when newcastle scored a try was hard to handle....
even though it was because his former team mate's son scored.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Rumours that the Knights need to offload talent for next year to get under the cap. Who would you like to see at Manly from their roster?

For mine, Dylan Lucas would be a great pickup. Quality backrower that wouldn’t break the bank.

I’ve been watching and liking what I’ve seen from him. He’d be my pick too.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I'm not disputing the tightass part of it but in context Politis is worth 2 billion and is heavily connected.
The key word to your post is Connected

What is stopping other clubs from connecting with powerful identities ?

It is a free for all out there
There are no limits for the unlimited thinkers

Last edited:

LeonardCohen

Bencher

Yeah it’s pretty simple…you just gotta walk up to them in the street and say hi and then they start funnelling money into the club 😂

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
Does the $2M problem include The Schu’s Manly subsidised contract for 2025 because we all know Newcastle is in Sydney to those AI journalists.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Yeah it’s pretty simple…you just gotta walk up to them in the street and say hi and then they start funnelling money into the club 😂

You dont just walk randomly in the street and say hi , Thats for the simple minded

You walk in the right places with a plan and negotiate with the right people

The moral of the story
Efficiency is doing things right
Effectiveness is doing the right things
Doing things right is the winning cycle to be in
1719907673833.png

LeonardCohen

Bencher
You dont just walk randomly in the street and say hi , Thats for the simple minded

You walk in the right places with a plan and negotiate with the right people

The moral of the story
Efficiency is doing things right
Effectiveness is doing the right things
Doing things right is the winning cycle to be in
View attachment 27513
I guess they just didn't think outside the box like you. I reckon you should phone through to the club and suggest this idea. Tell them to get the ball rolling and we'll be handing out our own brown paper bags before you can blink :)

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member

So, with all your boundless love for the sea eagles and your insightful know-how of how easy it is to cheat the cap, why aren’t you making those connections and making us great again?

Or probably more importantly, why isn’t Penn?

LeonardCohen

Bencher
why aren’t you making those connections and making us great again?
Well that was kinda the point I was making, just through sarcasm. It seems running an international business, making millions and buying a football team is easy going…why can’t they do it better? We all know how easy it is, just haven’t gotten around to doing ourselves yet 😂

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Well that was kinda the point I was making, just through sarcasm. It seems running an international business, making millions and buying a football team is easy going…why can’t they do it better? We all know how easy it is, just haven’t gotten around to doing ourselves yet 😂
Don’t worry, the great Bozo will sort it out… eventually….

Or, at least post a new age quote to inspire others… after all, he’s here to facilitate greatness in others, not actually do it himself.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Re Dom Young

If you are kid from England I would think the appeal of living in the eastern suburbs wins over Newcastle almost every day of the week

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19