Knights Salary Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Rumours that the Knights need to offload talent for next year to get under the cap. Who would you like to see at Manly from their roster?

For mine, Dylan Lucas would be a great pickup. Quality backrower that wouldn’t break the bank.

Pearce-Paul, Lucas or Leo Thompson

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Rumours that the Knights need to offload talent for next year to get under the cap. Who would you like to see at Manly from their roster?

For mine, Dylan Lucas would be a great pickup. Quality backrower that wouldn’t break the bank.

Lucas would be a handy pickup, would deserve a remuneration upgrade. He won’t be let go as he is on low dollars next season.

Though the rumoured coin below some are getting could be inflated thete is a reason they sacked Zammit and hired O’Sullivan..

Daniel Saifiti is on 875K
Jackson Hastings worth 750K
Jayden Bradley 675K
Kai Pearce Paul 775K
Jack Hethrington 575K

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Lucas would be a handy pickup, would deserve a remuneration upgrade. He won’t be let go as he is on low dollars next season.

Though the rumoured coin below some are getting could be inflated thete is a reason they sacked Zammit and hired O’Sullivan..

Jayden Bradley 675K
Kai Pearce Paul 775K
Jack Hethrington 575K
That’s wild!!

47MVEagle

Bencher

Jayden Bradley 675K
Kai Pearce Paul 775K
Jack Hethrington 575K
Wow! Those are ridiculous numbers!

Apart from Saifiti, what have any of the others done to warrant such salaries?

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That’s wild!!
Yeh there are a few in the hunter that are in disbelief, they are freeing up coin for Leo as they have him pinned for as the alpha of the pack.

I would take Luca over Pearce-Paul, not based on coin but form and potential, I think he can play origin in a couple off seasons with more time in the backrow.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wow! Those are ridiculous numbers!

Apart from Saifiti, what have any of the others done to warrant such salaries?
Yeh crazy, could back ended on a couple of them l, though not too many of the faithful were sad to see Zammit sacked.

KPP was way overs for an untried English forward.

Ohgeez

Thompson #1 but I don’t see them letting him go. Saifiti would be good if they were willing to pay half. Hasn’t been playing at his best this year but at the right price he’d be worth the gamble. Maybe a change of scenery & coaching could get him back to being an origin level forward?

LeonardCohen

Bencher
Agree about Thompson. But isn’t safiti a bit like some of our existing forwards a bit slow & not overly mobile.
They’re just tall and lean, which gives the impression they’re not overly dynamic. Sure, they’re not as explosive at Thompson but they’d be an upgrade on Aloiai, put it that way.

Newcastle’s pack is quite effective most weeks, it’s their halves that struggle. Hastings plays slow and well before the line and Gamble and Cogger are limited in talent. Pryce looks a good prospect but he’s raw.

A few years ago, I would have said Tyson Frizell or Daniel Saifiti. Now, I'd go for Dylan Lucas or Leo Thompson. But knowing us, and given our previous interest, we'll probably end up with Jack f**king Hetherington.
I was thinking the same thing Ron lol, great minds brother lol. suppose another way to look at it is, Josh A would have someone to keep him company on the sidelines lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19