• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
How did the surgery go? What is the prognosis? How long are you out for as far as work/sport goes?

All the best in a speedy recovery. More time to watch sport but no good for the social life I suppose?

Surgery went very well,so well they let me go home early last night.

Am in a huge amount of pain this morning though so am going to get away form the computer soon

On crutches for the next 2 weeks,then go back and see the surgeon and get mores questions answered then.

Looking at 4-6 weeks off work and not sure with sport,but bowling will be a bit tough for my cricket so might take at least 4-5 months off that

Thought you were best placed to answer that fluffy. From all accounts Hopium is the man in your relationship :D

See you tommorrow fluffy

And Glad all went well Kiwi!

Cheers for the messages fellas.

Fluffy,from what I hear even the most powerful NASA telescope struggles to find your equiptment,so you are most probably in a better situation to answer that one yourself :D

knee op byso

and kiwi i know i have adequate bits, its enough to get the job done.

If you wish to know more pm Hopium. Feel free to ask for pointers as well.

May just do that fluffy :lol: :lol:

Byso,they removed part of my patellar tendon that was torn and then they sewed the rest back together

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4