Kiwi Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good for Toovs
Always got a lot of time for Toovs the way he speaks about the game and his passion
The Kiwis will only benefit from the knowledge Toovs has

Now we have this bloke in the ring as well
NRL RUMOURS AND UPDATES ...
Former NRL coach Des Hasler is heavily rumoured to be the next coach of the New Zealand Kiwis international side

Heard on BSB this morning that both Toovey and Hasler have pulled out of applying for the Kiwi Coaching job.

I hope Tooves gets the gig over the ditch and I think a lot of us will back the Kiwis, especially against a Scam Smith, led Australia!!! One day this guy will be our CEO and the new Arko, that is what I predict!!

Toovey speaks:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/06/geoff-toovey-why-ive-applied-for-new-zealand-kiwis-coaching-job/

"New Zealand is a country full of terrific athletes and there are quite a few of them [that] are rugby league players," Toovey said.

"So the multitude of talent there alone would be exciting to be a part of that.

"Whenever you've got a group of talented people striving to be the best, as a coach you want to be among that.

"I also think the Kiwis have under-achieved as far as their potential goes."

Toovey's most recent coaching stint – with Bradford Bulls in Super League – had its issues, with the club winning just six from 26 games during his tenure.

But his record at Manly is all quality – three finals series from four years in charge (2012-2015) including the 2013 Telstra Premiership grand final appearance against the Sydney Roosters.

The Sea Eagles won 61 of the 105 games Toovey was in charge. He was sacked to make way for Trent Barrett in 2016.

Toovey applying for the Kiwis job doesn't mean he has given up on re-entering the NRL coaching ranks. He applied for the Gold Coast Titans job last year.

Thank god he didn't get the Titans gig. If ever there was a poisoned chalice in rugby league, Titans are it.

I hope Tooves gets the gig over the ditch and I think a lot of us will back the Kiwis, especially against a Scam Smith, led Australia!!! One day this guy will be our CEO and the new Arko, that is what I predict!!

Tooves has pulled out of the running.

Source: three posts above yours. @:cool::giggle:

Toovs and Hasler both withdrew from the Kiwi job. Both pulled the pin yesterday. Source Fox. Interesting they both pulled out on the same day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7