Kite's test performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
Kite's test performance

Kite was sensational lat night. :clap: :clap: He tried a few big hits that didnt come off , but there was always another couple of players to cover .
His ball running was great and I loved every time he did something good the commentators would say"Another good run by Kite , THE MANLY FORWARD.
They said that about 3 times. Loved it and cant wait for him to bigger and better next year. He really stepped up when needed which is a good sign for next year. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Kite's test performance

Kite has been sensational, his last few games of the NRL season have continued to even better peformances for the kangaroos.

I didn't see the game last night, but what was Hodges like. Is it possible that we could see Lyon v Matai this coming weekend??

Kite's test performance

I am just preying none of guys cop a major injury in this last game of the year.

Kite's test performance

For the poms i thought Peacock was a standout. Pity he isnt available. Would be a real assett.

Kite was very impressive. Good in attack but fantastic effort in defence. Really put pressure on their forwards. Particularly Fielden who was kept very quiet.

Shame about Goulds comments post match, where he dismissed Kite and the rest of the forwards performances as "ordinary" and ""workman like". Bloody insulting. All so he could continue his gushing promotions of Mason.

Gould has a fair football mind, but sad to see (& unbearable to listen too) he seems to have developed such a deep seated love for his own opinions and the sound of his own voice that he has now ended up the victim of his own bias and ego.

The TV execs should note that i now do what many others do. Mute the TV when Gould commentates.

Kite's test performance

I enjoy Goulds commentary during regular NRL play, but his bias in this Tri nations towards Australia during the calls has been awful and tough to listen too

Kite's test performance

The Maroons Tshirt says it all. "Shut Up Gus!" Time he got sent to the great dencorub sheds in the sky.

Kitey was sensational.

Kite's test performance

Gould has a fair football mind, but sad to see (& unbearable to listen too) he seems to have developed such a deep seated love for his own opinions and the sound of his own voice that he has now ended up the victim of his own bias and ego.

The TV execs should note that i now do what many others do. Mute the TV when Gould commentates.

Kenneth - Delete Gould / Add Jatz, and you've said something worth listenning to.
Kenneth - Change TV execs to Ryan, then your training is complete.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4