• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
I thought the mail was he was leaving us. Doesnt sound like it.

Hey Mata, what about the culture issue you spoke about, doesnt seem to be an issue to Brent.

The Manly Daily article seems pretty conclusive, maybe the cash made the culture issue unimportant. Also the fact that he made the test team last season which would have made him happy

In a tough personal time the club rallied behind him last year which I think has spoken volumes for him. Good effort by the club and I'll wear the egg on this one Clon.

No egg to wear mate, it was a serious question not a statement. Im stoked, he has been one of our best players and a great leader over the past 2 seasons. If he stays I'll be wrapped. Maybe thats why we didnt pursue O'Meley.

Also, LOD will be wearing number 12 for the Eagles next year.

Speaking of LOD. Tallis was commentating a cowboys game a few weeks back and they were talking about his future during the play.

Tallis said something along the lines off: "He will go well filling in for Ben Kennedy at the Sea Eagles... um, I mean, if, um, he'll be a benefit to, ah, any club he ends up at.

The headline in the courier mail the other day has "Cowboys closer than ever to sign O'Donnell"

It went on to say that Peter Parr has been in discussions with LOD's manager and were left thinking he would remain.

I wouldn't believe what the courier mail writes about QLD teams. You don't happen to know who the author was do you?

I never felt worried about Kite. Knew he was going to stay.

Now, without over reactions & starting a bun fight, where is Kings contract up to ?

[quote author=fLIP]
What's wrong with a good rumor though?

what's wrong with stirring up a negative rumour about the club?

What footy team do we follow?
[/quote]

Firstly, you can take the 'negative' that 'you' added and not associate it with my comment because I didn't suggest it was negative. I would imagine something along the lines of Brent Kite snorts coke in night clubs is 'negative'.

Secondly, if I have heard that brent kite could be thinking about playing for canberra then that has no ****en baring on what club I support.

The rumor's going to be there whether you like it or not (something I think you've struggled to come to grips with just yet) so why complain about it?

Also, where did I say "I want brent to go to canberra"?

It was just a rumor mate, talk about making a deal out of nothing.

Am I starting to hear the faint sound of drums in the distance?

I think wanker Wiedler was talking to LOD at the Captains Dinner and LOD mentioned that he wanted to come to Sydney cause of family.
I was preying Wanker Wiedler didnt mentioned Manly as a prospect , cause what ever that bloke mentions turns to **** , and he didnt. :dance:
Very good chance we will get LOD. Plus the more we win , the better we will look as an option for hiim.

I think wanker Wiedler was talking to LOD at the Captains Dinner and LOD mentioned that he wanted to come to Sydney cause of family.
I was preying Wanker Wiedler didnt mentioned Manly as a prospect , cause what ever that bloke mentions turns to **** , and he didnt. :dance:
Very good chance we will get LOD. Plus the more we win , the better we will look as an option for hiim.

:lol: He mentioned him last week on the footy show as most likley coming to manly.

Agree with you though. Wiedler is all :blah:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4