• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Does anyone know the status of these two and whether one/either will be back and avaliable against the Dogs? Kylie is still out and with Cleal suspended we are low on the front row stocks against a team that will be desperate to win at home, even without their stars.

I'm told Kite looks likely to play.

Frankly I couldn't care less if King is there or not. Curtis or Bryant will be just as adequate.

on ME it announces both as being back in. 18 man squad with Curtis/Bryant still in. DVS Matt has posted on forum - see separate thread.

probably a little harsh, i would like to know that King could last the usual 60/70 mins or so.
I presume you're referring to his usual 60 minutes on the bench, nursing the latest graze requiring a band aid?

He is one hell of an impact player - 80+ metres and 15+ tackles from 20 minutes. Must put in a lot of effort when on the field

Nah, he just comes on in the concluding stages of a game against tired opposition and makes some easy metres. Quite simple really.

Now stop dangling hooks spotty.

Just pinting out how good you make him look with your exagerrations.

80 metres in 20 mins at any time of the game is great.

Im sick of this King bashing. You seriously must not see more than 2-3 games a year and have caught some of his bad performances.

Last year when he returned he was awesome. Just give the bloke some time. If Jye can change your mind....

I think your just too early to judge. Jye.. Monas.. etc..

I've always said Jye would be a good PL player. So far I'm right.

I rank King as our 4th best prop with a couple more breathing down his neck. Does anyone disagree?

I place him 4th with a chance of slipping further. However, he is a Manly player and they all get my support and best wishes and in King's case I hope he proves us all wrong (or turns it around).

There is no way Curtis is better than King. That's one fo the funniest things i've read in quite a while. The only reason he's 4th is because he's injured all the time. That's part of football though, and it's dragging him down. At present he is 4th.

Fluffy, if i hadnt met you i would have thought you are Kingey!!!! or was that just a Standin! come on Kingey is that really you ????

Pepsi you are a dick sometimes. Look at the other posters above, its not just me who doesnt agree that king is the worst prop in all 3 grades.

Pepsi you are a dick sometimes. Look at the other posters above, its not just me who doesnt agree that king is the worst prop in all 3 grades.
Where did I say that Mr "I will point out every Matabele exageration"?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4