Kite, King and the rest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Its still a worry for me that our bench props are either not pulling its weight or not getting enough game time

So far this year Kite is averaging 133, king 129 rose 69, bryant 65 and hall 58

combined our 2 starting props 262 and 3 bench props 192, 70 less per game with an extra man jsut doesnt seem to cut it.

Time on the field is the reason

averages: Kite 54, King 50, Rose 29, Bryant 30, Hall 26

Now Either Des has worked out that the 3 bench props just cant cut it in defence for very long due to fatigue or there is a lot more potential for that 5th prop spot than is currently being used

Im not sure there is too much concern in that Fluff.

If you take the bench prop stats, the times on field expressed as percentages in comparison to the starting props, they seem to equate roughly to similar performances.

Kite/King stats ARE better. But not by a long way and isnt that to be expected anyway ? They cant all be at the same level of performance.

thats the point - can we have 2 bench props playing 40 minutes and utilise the extra bench spot better.

I think so

Hall usually replaces willo doesn't he??

i mean if you add King and Bryant there is 80min for one prop
Whilst Kite and Rose add to 83min for the other prop

that means to me that Hall is playing secondrow

thats the point - can we have 2 bench props playing 40 minutes and utilise the extra bench spot better.

I think so

Yeah, i dont disagree as that being one scenario.

I think Disco is right about Hall being used as a second rower. Whats everyones thoughts on placing Beaver in that bench spot when he resumes ??

I think that would work well, let willow tackle his arse off then let beaver on with fresh legs.

I don't think its cause for concern yet, but by finals time I would hope to see better efforts.

There's a lot of room for improvement there.

Bryant is going better and I thought he was good against the coast. Also worth saying that as a player you like to be on the paddock. If Kite can play as much as he does that is fine.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2