Kite chip kick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingyfan

Reserve Grader
What was kite doing chip kicking just before half time? A costly error which l
led to the storms first try. He also dropped the ball in the second half which was costly as well.

You would never see King chip kicking.

I thought he was going to drop the ball and kicked it instead of letting it hit the ground?

Either what Ads said, or he thought it was the last, because it looked so rushed.

Wouldnt be a lookup, assess, see something and go for it type of chip

Thats because King does not have the skills to kick the ball.

Kingy has great ball kicking skills. Just usually balls on the oppostion props.

That's what backs and hookers are for.

While Kingey has had an awesome season, please dont compare him to Kite, especially just after singling out one game.

we dont really want to go back and count dropped balls this season .

Kingy will have to get his kicking skills together. With the amout of time he spends at 2nd receiver, feeding the backs, it's only natural that he'll have to kick at some stage.

Kingy will have to get his kicking skills together. With the amout of time he spends at 2nd receiver, feeding the backs, it's only natural that he'll have to kick at some stage.

At least he was passing the ball to the backs and not the trainer. :lol:

Yeah, I'm saying it with a bit of sarcasm but he doesn't do too badly in the halves. It's been going on all year so obviously it's no accident or bad positioning. A bit of a surprise tactic maybe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4