Kite charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Kite has been charged with knee lifting - will miss the Souths game.

If he pleads guilty. I really didn't think thier was much in it, hardly deliberate but I suppose it doesn't have to be on purpose to incure suspension.

Its strange that crocker got off scott free. I was dead set sure their was at least a few points in his tackle on witt.

Doesn't matter whether he pleads gulity or no still misses 1 game.

Judiciary Report: Round 13
6 June 2005
Judiciary charges
The NRL match review committee has charged six players from round 13.

The charges are as follows:

Amos Roberts, Roosters
Charged with a grade one dangerous throw on the Sea Eagles' Chad Randall.
*Roberts will escape suspension if he makes an early plea for the charge.

Brent Kite, Sea Eagles
Charged with a grade one knee lift on the Roosters' Michael Crocker.
*Kite faces a one-match ban if he enters an early guilty plea for the charge.

Sione Faumuina, Warriors
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on the Dragons' Trent Barrett.
*Faumuina will be suspended for one match if he makes an early guilty plea for the charge.

Shane Rodney, Panthers
Charged with a grade one dangerous throw on the Eels' Wade McKinnon.
*Rodney will escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

Ian Donnelly, Storm
Charged with grade one unnnecessary head/neck contact on Wests Tigers' Chris Heighington.
*Faces a two-match stint on the sideline if he makes an early guilty plea.

Anthony Quinn, Knights
Charged with grade one striking on the Broncos' Karmichael Hunt.
*Will escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

No Hindmarsh!!!! Interesting.

I think Crocker should not have been charged but I can't believe that Kite will miss one week. Explains why he is not in the SOO squad. Miss a game for Manly and join them next Monday!!!!

What game were you guys watching? No way was Crocker late but he did arm grab Witt around the neck. He should go for a couple at least. I've not seen the Kite thing so can't comment. Obviously wasn't very much in it though considering the publicity Stevens got for the same thing.

Kite does run dangerously and i was saying that it was on the cards a while ago

He likes to give him self a momentum shunt by lifting the leg and dropping it just before he hits the line.

This will no doubt cause him to reconsider his style.

Good thing we have the bunnies but best not to get complacent. Our boys will still have a task on their hands with 3 props and 2 second rowers missing

I tell you who runs dangerously fluffy. KING! KING runs bloody dangerously.

That bloke is going to cause himself great injury one day if he keeps runnign so BLOODY SOFT!!!!! He will get smashed and I will say I told you so!

I tell you who runs dangerously fluffy. KING! KING runs bloody dangerously.

That bloke is going to cause himself great injury one day if he keeps runnign so BLOODY SOFT!!!!! He will get smashed and I will say I told you so!
This one is a rival to Pepsi's entries in for post of the year. :clap: : :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2