Kite at Celebration Dinner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Brent Kite was at the Celebration Dinner and reported to be Okay. He was also sighted several times at Narrabeen this week being treated. No announcement as to whether he is fit to play against the Knights on Friday.

John Peard spoke at the dinner and was very entertaining.

At full strength, I personally believ we can beat just about anyone.

Who do you drop though? Surely Rose won't be playing Premier League? Espescially if Bryant is shopping himself around.

[quote author=Ryan]

8| Okay, who has discovered Ryan's password?
[/quote]

C'mon Mata, everyone knows his password is Bears Rule :)

CW seeing you attended the celebration dinner on saturday night,did you take any notice on how much the signed jersey by all the living dream team & BK's test jersey went for at the auction?It would be greatly appreciated.

Kennedy's test jumper went for $16K . I cant remember the exact amount for the Legends team but it was about the same. I would understand if the wheel is still hungover as i am only just starting to come good

Who do you drop though? Surely Rose won't be playing Premier League? Espescially if Bryant is shopping himself around.

no question we have a hacker in our midst! thats the most positive post ever from the Grim Reaper! :dance:

Rose will not play unless Watmough is still injured. Otherwise Bryant will get the gig. We need a quicker defender. Rose is slow to get back in the line and Newcastles forwards will not take mercy on him for that.

Thanks for that SB..I knew they would fetch good dollars...I asked Daniel Thomas at Sea Eagles marketing on friday if the club was going to release a Legends signed jersey for us general public supporters to bid on or for sale..I bought the home and away 2006 jersey's on the MSE site auction last week.I went over to collect them at the Sydney Academy Of Sport at Narrabeen last friday..

Jeez you guys are tough. It's a Bank holiday as read earlier in this thread. Why WOULDN'T I be positive while you mugs are all still at work?

NB: Rose is a better prop in my opinion than both Bryant / Leuluai. I also think that at full strength, Des puts Willow on for all but 15 last minutes. For that reason alone, I'd have Rose in for maybe Willow. Dunley is our utility.
King has improved over the past two weeks no doubt, but I still don't believe he is producing the consistent runs Rose is.

Ok guys - I'm an advocate of ther bloke ok.

And yeah - it's me. Live with it. Hehehehehe....

Kennedy's test jumper went for $16K . I cant remember the exact amount for the Legends team but it was about the same. I would understand if the wheel is still hungover as i am only just starting to come good

After leaving the club at 4.45 AM I was pretty slow on Sunday/Monday.

My recollection of the auctions was

Legends jumper - 16K bought by Joe Cross
Captains jumpers - $6 bought by Monas
BK Test jumpers - $10K - bought by Max delmege
The Artic Spa - $12K

Fantastic night had by all

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4