Kite and Leui cleared

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But I heard that king has been drug tested to see if he took any perfomance enhancing drugs before the game last friday as the NRL was concerened that he played well above his normal standard.

Same gear as Landis probably given the dramatic pick-up in performance from one outing to the next!

Did Johns get charged?

mata you will have to give johns kings nickname . its funny how the knights say its a mans game and they act like 2 year olds i think it fits johns better then king now i think

good news to hear they have nothing to answer to, i mean penalising a guy for a head high turkey slap was wrong.

Excellent - only down BK.

Noticed Souths have lost Sutton for the season

But I heard that king has been drug tested to see if he took any perfomance enhancing drugs before the game last friday as the NRL was concerened that he played well above his normal standard.

ohhhhhh, stop it you comedian....aghh my ribs. Maybe you should be tested, you've outdone yourself with that marvelous funny there.

BTW...great news on BK and Lulu

Johns could be out 3-4 weeks, depending on if he takes the early quilty plea or not. Got charged with Grade 3 Contrary Conduct.

Good to see Kite not charged. However the resulting penalty is how the knights got so close to the line to score off a Beaver infringement. These little things bug me so much. Bad refereeing decisions get right up my nose. Johns didn't go off when we didn't get a scrum when Thaiday blantley knocked on down theire end or when two eagles were held of the ball when a try was begging. He's a sook and should be rubbed out of the game along with Bederus..

Great news that Brent & Kylie didn't have a case to answer for.Also great news that that big sook Johns has been charged with a grade 3 contrary conduct.He has too learn he isn't bigger than the game.If he gets 3-4 games that should be a lesson for him...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4