Kingy out for six weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

willstyles

Bencher
Knee injury, gone for four to six. Had surgery today.

....the calls for BK's return will get louder....and louder............and louder..........

Burns is out with a "back" injury.

Also doubts over Robbo and Monas (both got a "virus") and Menzies has a calf strain.

step 1
Travis signs with another club\
step 2
Travis gets a cold, yet is seen out and about consecutive weekends at local manly haunts
step 3
Travis gets a back injury ..

step 4 ? buy him his plane ticket ?

Sea Eagle King out after surgery

July 13, 2007 MANLY prop Jason King has been ruled out for up to six weeks after opting to undergo surgery on his knee.

King was struggling early in the week with the knee injury, sustained during the Sea Eagles' 56-0 thrashing of Sydney Roosters last Saturday.

He was named to play Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval tonight, but club officials have decided it was best he undergo surgery now, rather than risk further damage and a chance to play in this year's finals.

He had the operation this morning, and will miss between four to six weeks of football.

Sea Eagles utility back Travis Burns was also ruled out of tonight's match with a back injury and will undergo further scans early next week.

Wing Michael Robertson (virus), hooker Michael Monaghan (virus) and veteran forward Steve Menzies (calf) are also in doubt for the match.

Jason King - it was bound to happen at some time....I don't think there has ever been a season he hasn't sat out a prolongued period.

Bad thing is that means Bryant to start, no real impact there

Sione F will probably get a bit of a run now as well, will be interested to see how he goes, in his only game he seemed to make good metres with every carry

Sione will have no clue when Farrah scoots through the ruck ... Argh.

Thank Christ he's playing 1/2 back...I couldn't agree more with you here. He's as mobile as a Geletanous Cube !!!

"Sioni Pashabulka" changes direction about as fast!

as long as he goes forward with pace when he has the pill.

[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
Sione will have no clue when Farrah scoots through the ruck ... Argh.

Thank Christ he's playing 1/2 back...I couldn't agree more with you here. He's as mobile as a Geletanous Cube !!!
[/quote]

I really dont think Sione will play halfback. ;)

Jason King:

Born: 29/2/1971

NRL games played by Manly since debut: 393

Games played: 110

Games where contribution made: 15

Games where more than 100 metres made: 6

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8