Kings overthrow Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
OK, who amongst us are voting in the site poll to retain King.

Currently, 15% are deluded souls.

If you are a close relative of King or Jason himself please identify yourselves & confess your poll participation.

If you are not JK or his relatives, you need to stand up here & subject yourselves to a short stint of abuse & ridicule and thus cleanse yourself so you can move on in life.

If King is due to drop back then lulu is only a bad performance or 2 behind.

both were terrible

LoL...

Des Hasler voted
Jason King voted 5 times
Jason King's Mum thought about voting, but thought the better of it
Peter Peters thought he'd better vote, but accidentally hit the wrong button and voted yes.
Canteen Worker would have to had voted no. King has improved too much for him to vote yes.

Cheap shot Ryan - I voted No and if you could read you would see that I have called for his dropping. Don't let my views on another matter be misinterpreted on the matter of King.

Cheap shot Ryan - I voted No and if you could read you would see that I have called for his dropping. Don't let my views on another matter be misinterpreted on the matter of King.

CW, did vote know or NO? :cop:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4