King was Good Against the Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I have been vocal in my criticism of King but he stood up tall on Friday night. Impressed with his dig and having a go. Added some much needed agression against a much vaunted attack.

Would love to see him play like that every week and go for more than 15 mins. With Hecks out and Kylie and Cleal suspended and Kite a possible SOO rep we are going to need to dig deep.

King has it in him, just needs to get match fitness.

This is what the king supporters are on about

I won't win any friends but he improved a little and that was it. I though his hit ups were targeting the smaller players. Doesn't mean that I don't want him to be one of the greatest props to play the game, as I do, but he needs to prove more to me.

HI FLUFFY!!!!!!

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT READ IT SOMEWHERE ELSE,

I too would like to say King had an improved performance on the weekend, however id still like to see him spend more time on the field.

hes been back now for 5 games, match fitness should not be an issue.

other than that, what he did do he did well and wityh commitment.

This week, no Hecks/Kylie and potentially no KIte, he will have to personally smash the Rabbits.

I agree his was good on Friday night, although I reckon hwas only on the field for about 40 mins

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4