King Vs Harris - who will be grand champion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Its a battle that been raging all year.

Who can make the least metres in a match. Last week Jason raised the bar to new heights making 2 hitups for a total of just 13m only to be pipped at the posts by Harris Who made the same metres but managed to waste 1 more hitup in getting there taking 3 attempts.

This week Harris has been fuming that King (3) made more missed tackled than himself (2) in the game. His only saving grace was way out in front in attempted tackles making just 8 tackles in total. King has a long way to catch up in that department making a dissapointing 20 tackles. Insiders say that Kingy is working on a way to reduce the number of tackles he makes without reducing the number he misses. He has been watching Sam closely and is modelling himself on the rugby union style.

Neither Harris nor King were happy with their error count last week feeling that it was too low, both will be looking to drop the pill much more often this week.

Finally King has taken a slight lead in giving away penalties. The domain of Harris for much of the year was stolen last week through a ripper effort on Kings behalf. It is believe Harris is aiming for 5 penalties this week to get back on top and show them whos boss. Word on the street is both are worried about the youngster Cleal coming through and setting new records with penalties given away, and with sam moving on next year Cleal could be the biggest challenger to King.

I can't believe YOU have posted this fluffy. Welcome to the dark side... :blaugh:

Im not sure who's going to win this encounter. It seems as though Harris droped the handbag half way through the season and just hasn't been the same without 5 minute bursts of reaplying his mascara and foundation. I am starting to feel that King found his handbag and has been secretly hidding it for personal use in the last few rounds.

Harris dropped his hand bag 18 months ago,however,on the score of cosistent mediocrity,my money is on the Princess.

Harris is going to the Tigers - maybe King is the winner if he could get a Rooster contract.

If he did the real winner would be Manly as we would be rid of two liabilities.

Great post Fluffster!

this morning on 2KY some punter floated the rumour of Finch joining the bunnies, and i think TK mentioned its not true but he is sure that a few Roosters supporters would want him to go!

I just thought they would have to fight it out with Manly Fans trying to offload Monaghs to them!

Funny stuff- was surprised as well to see you have joined the dark side. Just goes to show most of the posters on here are pretty reasonable/ realistic when it comes down the crunch!

Western Force hey...Kings law studies would hold him in good stead with the union fraternity but then on the other hand his footy skills probably wouldn't....

Yeah! Found handbag that's cool but my guess is they both share it.
How about King out; Steppa in; I could handle that!
He is looking much better on the wing.
Then again anything would look better than King and Harris.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4