King question?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
A mate rung me today and posed the following question to which I failed to come up with a suitable response...guys please help!

"Even with Manly having the bye this week, how come King will still get a bonus payment (as each week) for his attacking and defensive efforts."

By chance is he referring to the fact he doesn't tackle and he does go forward? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I think your mate is full of **** and doesnt know a thing about Kings contract with the club

Maybe players get bonus payments per game, so maybe they don't get a bonus payment during a bye..

if he is referring to the fact he doesn't tackle and he "does" go forward...then maybe they give him the bonus for going forward.

Or did you mean he DOESN'T go forward, which therefore your a mellonhead and can't set up a gee up for quids.

I think it would have been more apt to point out that he is going to be making similar ground and tackles this week, yet he won't be given a bonus.

exactly c_eagle, i think everyone else in this thread has completely missed the point. Well done.

essentially he is saying that he will be putting in the same amount of effort and yards, so he should be getting paid the same

Thanks Dad.

Maybe the majority of people got it, just didnt reply as the common reply was to bag Mellonhead.

exactly c_eagle, i think everyone else in this thread has completely missed the point. Well done.

essentially he is saying that he will be putting in the same amount of effort and yards, so he should be getting paid the same

ummm, thanks Einstein.....I think we all got the point of mellonheads post

My mate just rang me and told me he saw BK at brisbane airport this arvo... said he was wearing a pink shirt.. i told him mate he's about the only bloke who could wear a pink shirt and pull it off... i sure wouldn't give him crap hahah

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4