King injured in CityvCountry clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jason King has sustained a suspected broken thumb in tonight's City v Country clash in Dubbo.

The Manly front rower was replaced during the second half and didn't return to the field.

Xrays will be needed to show whether it is broken but it is doubtful he will play tomorrow. If it is broken - just a crack - it will be three weeks or so out but surgery on a bad break will be 4-6 weeks.

It will test our depth. One assumes that Kite, Bryant, Cuthbo and Rose will be in the starting line-up if King is out.

looks like the bye will be at the right time with 4 on the sideline this week more than likely.

when i saw him going off that early into his second stint i had that gut feeling - i just knew all wasnt right

not great news at such a crucial time, such a ****tly little injury. on the positive note its not the type of injury that will stop him from doing 90% of the fitness work etc so Kinger should be sharp and fresh when he returns.

just hope he doesn't forget which direction to run in when he gets back. also hope he doesn't forget the recent looking to offload to one of his own team mates thing that we have rarely seen in previous seasons.

not great news at such a crucial time, such a ****tly little injury. on the positive note its not the type of injury that will stop him from doing 90% of the fitness work etc so Kinger should be sharp and fresh when he returns.

i was thinking exactly the same thing after what was said about last season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4