• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
King was involved in a couple of good shots.

There was a very solid hit on Bailey in the second half that I think involved King.

yeah that was king, i thought it was Kite and was praising him after back up but kingy's ugly mug came up

its too bloody hard to tell them 2 apart sometimes with the same hair cut and all

yeah that was king, i thought it was Kite and was praising him after back up but kingy's ugly mug came up

its too bloody hard to tell them 2 apart sometimes with the same hair cut and all

Never a truer word spoken fluff my man.

King and Kite are now like identical twins. They look the same and they play the same.

King is the man and I would rather have him that that fat lazy slug O'meley.

Long live the King. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Maybe he has developed a hatred for Gingers, and that is the secret to his success this season, with many of them sprinkled through the clubs

Maybe he has developed a hatred for Gingers, and that is the secret to his success this season, with many of them sprinkled through the clubs

Hope that isn't the case. Hicks couldn't be much more Rang of Beard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4