King cleared by match review

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
King cleared by match review

August 27, 2007 MANLY prop Jason King has been cleared to play in the final home-and-away match against St George-Illawarra after the NRL match review committee laid no charges from the weeken's round 24 matches.

King was put on report for a high tackle during the Sea Eagles loss to New Zealand Warriors yesterday.

"Personally I didn't think there was much in it," King said on arrival at Sydney airport today.

"I was pretty surprised when the guy got injured, and surprised I got called out, but they'll have a good look at it and hopefully I have nothing to worry about it."

Bulldogs forward Sonny Bill Williams, Melbourne centre Anthony Quinn and Gold Coast prop Ian Donnelly all escaped grapple tackle charges despite being penalised as part of the NRL crackdown at the weekend.

They couldn't have SBW missing from Friday night's blockbuster so they had to go soft on the others as well.

King had nothing to worry about anyway. when was the last time he hurt a bloke?

Didn't think he was going to have any issues. A good result, cause he needs more metres in his legs before the semi's start.

In regards to the above, maybe Kingy should show his toughness by taking cheap potshots anominously via the internet....hehehe.

In regards to the above, maybe Kingy should show his toughness by taking cheap potshots anominously via the internet....hehehe.

What at some bloke who calls himself noodler. I don't think that he would waste his time.

Apart from Kingyfans bias with Jason King, he makes very balanced posts. So no Doug...it aint Mata....hehehe

I know, I know...pot and kettle type stuff.

I thought the criticism about me was that I was too bloody consistent in what I choose to criticise.

Your antithesis Ryan. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4