Kim Bumbly or Rudd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is that suppossed to be a crack at me byso?

common.............good to see you want a government who is not a representitive of the people. What we have now is very close to dictatorship and not what democracy is about.

You are a clear representation as to why democracy should not be forced, some people do not have the intelligence to vote on the facts.
You vote for what is good for you not what is the greater good for everyone!

:blaugh:

kiwinsw_narrowweb__200x310.jpg

A picture says a thousand words that byso is unable to say.

See byso what you do and are doing is not clever, witty, funny or anything remotely intelligent. It is just annoying and shows your inibility to argue the point at hand!

Byso, should the labor party keep it together (which I think they will), your mob are in desperate trouble come election time.

And if you think a change to the IR laws will save them you are horribly wrong. Its Iraq that will be their downfall.

Oh Dan....sniff sniff.......

Clonta you could be correct. But If these bleaters like Dan also thought Latham would win the last election..............They have know idea who is gunna win.

do you realise how close latham came to winning?

He had a higher primary vote than howard, it was the greens that got bonsai in.

Interestingly enough the churches have encoumpased climate change and have suggested that voters vote for the party that will do more to help it as it is a sin against god to damage the environment.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6