Killer, Choc and Foz....?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
All three put on report, Choc and Killer for watching Inglis jump on the ground and Foz for a face massge?

Do they have anything to worry about?

:mad: BTW Inglis is a dirty diving grub, if anything he should have been the one put on report.

I think Choc and Killer are a concern, but Foran will be fine. As much as Inglis took a dive, the NRL are clamping down on anything even remotely dangerous, unless it's done by a Souths player.

I think Killer is fine because he had the leg to start with, but then Watmough lifted the other, so he may have more to answer.

No excuses as the better & committed side won comfortably, but EVERY tackle was laced with a face rub & countless flops or late 2nd & 3rd men in to slow the ruck even more....at the same time not enough urgency from the side to play the ball quickly....

Just heard a new rumour on MMM just 30 min ago... Roosters not gonna offer Maloney a new deal, will go all out for Foran.. were saying he nearly signed 4 years ago and wants to play along Pearce his best mate

Should be added to the Foran Mega Thread :p

I'll start a rumour that he misses Liam so much, that he will actually follow him to the London Broncos :cool:

SeaEagle007 said:
Just heard a new rumour on MMM just 30 min ago... Roosters not gonna offer Maloney a new deal, will go all out for Foran.. were saying he nearly signed 4 years ago and wants to play along Pearce his best mate
They'll need to clean out about a million bucks worh of players, and heaps of their blokes need upgrades, can't see it happening. Pearce more likely to come to manly. Dce first priority, Pearce is contingency going on my source.

Shoe1 said:
SeaEagle007 said:
They'll need to clean out about a million bucks worh of players, and heaps of their blokes need upgrades, can't see it happening. Pearce more likely to come to manly. Dce first priority, Pearce is contingency going on my source.

Mmm may have the wrong end of the stick re Pearce and foran. If they ever get to play together it won't be at easts.

Ps does anyone know who Pearce's and Kieran's schoolboy coach was?

Apparently the Roosters only have about 4 players on contract for 2016, meaning they are practically negotiating with a blank cheque for that year and onwards. I'm not quite sure why people don't believe these rumours. To be honest, I don't think there would be any club that isn't going to go hard for one or even both of DCE & Foz for 2016 and beyond so how people dismiss it is beyond me.

Shoe1 said:
SeaEagle007 said:

Shoe1 said:
SeaEagle007 said:

Mmm may have the wrong end of the stick re Pearce and foran. If they ever get to play together it won't be at easts.

Ps does anyone know who Pearce's and Kieran's schoolboy coach was?

Australian School boy?

Kearney was Aus Schoolboy coach?.?.?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7