Kieran Foran you are a piece of sheet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Dear Kieran,

This club you played tonight gave you your shot. This club gave you every single one of your millions you earn so you could leave to a team who you will be working for, for no competition points, because evidently, they are cheats.

Not at one stage did you take the example of players from the EPL or most other sports who show respect to the organisations who have nurtured their talent and career and helped you grow to become something better.

Tonight you showed the disrespect I expected.

The lack of respect you showed through your success with a team of cheat shows more of your character than anything you might achieve through your income.

Good luck in the future, may petulance treat you kindly.

Last edited:
Forme is clearly a dirt bag of the highest order. I have no time at all for him or people like him that lack principles, values of any kind or the decency to admit the truth.

He fits in at the worms under BA. They all have no principles and will lie, cheat and deceive to get what they want. No wonder Killer got out of there, he was far too good for them.

Throw that nauseating Sterlo in the mix too, cheating mongrels....and I hope they all get what is coming to them.

He didn't do much tonight, I even forgot he was out there for a big chunk of the first half.
Grinding game you just bide your time, roll through your structures if possible on a slow slippery deck and let the will to win and attrition take over.

Every other person that matters be it Coaching staff or Players respects and rates him highly what more can he do.

DCE wanted almost twice the money foran wanted, hence his departure.
Dce wanted squlillions and pushed guys like Foran , Guth and others out the door.

You can blame this on the biggest, money hungry person in the nrl - DCE.

Didn't you once try to eat the 3 Billy Goats Gruff?

Dce wanted squlillions and pushed guys like Foran , Guth and others out the door.

Bull****, Foran has always been about the money. He had over 4 million $$$ reasons to sign with the Squeels.

They didn't want DCE and then because Forme chased the 3rd party cash we had to throw the kitchen sink at DCE. Foran could have signed and said get rid of DCE and they would have done it. But he chose to leave and we broke the bank to get DCE back. Don't believe for a minute we couldn't sign Foran because of DCE its an outright lie.

Grinding game you just bide your time, roll through your structures if possible on a slow slippery deck and let the will to win and attrition take over.

Every other person that matters be it Coaching staff or Players respects and rates him highly what more can he do.

Their spine and most of their starting side was intact. We started with Lewis Brown at hooker and ended with Lewis Brown on the wing. we were lucky to keep it 1-12. Annoyed we lost but with your 9 & 7 missing and a brand new 6 out there we were a very slim chance of a win.

Bullshat mate. Don't tell me DCE isn't the largest money earner in the NRL.

And he double back flipped and went back on his word to the Titans for the extra cash. Not only that Manly actually look better without dce at the moment. ...

You signed the best 2 NSW origin players in Scott and Jennings and got them an early release add to that Forans $1.4million a season. and Norman, Watmough etc. You are rorting the cap massively!!

Bullshat mate. Don't tell me DCE isn't the largest money earner in the NRL.

And he double back flipped and went back on his word to the Titans for the extra cash. Not only that Manly actually look better without dce at the moment. ...
Foran, Thurston, Smith & DCE are up there in the money earning stakes. Unless your work for the ATO we don't know exactly what each is on. Manly didn't look better tonight, Api was poor.

Finally someone speaking the truth and highlighting the real issues. Like Gutho having to leave after signing a contract after DCE signed a contract. Wooden spoon for us. The shame.

What's it feel like manly 700?

From a fans perspective? I don't know and neither does anyone who has supported this club for seventy years. Just thinking you might have an idea?

About wooden spoons.

Their spine and most of their starting side was intact. We started with Lewis Brown at hooker and ended with Lewis Brown on the wing. we were lucky to keep it 1-12. Annoyed we lost but with your 9 & 7 missing and a brand new 6 out there we were a very slim chance of a win.
Totally agree, never stated this wasn't the case

Finally someone speaking the truth and highlighting the real issues. Like Gutho having to leave after signing a contract after DCE signed a contract. Wooden spoon for us. The shame.

What's it feel like manly 700?

From a fans perspective? I don't know and neither does anyone who has supported this club for seventy years. Just thinking you might have an idea?

About wooden spoons.
Pretty sure he would have a decent idea of what it looks like, almost as if it happened twice in a row.

Just got back from the game. We stayed late to let kids play on the field. Now I teach my kids to not say anything offensive, I would prefer them to stay quiet rather than boo. Anyway as we were leaving Foran was outside the sheds with some Parramatta fans he saw us approaching decked out in our Manly gear about faced and practically RAN back into the sheds!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6