Kids eat on Saturday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Wasn't it great on the weekend knowing that thousands of kids would get a decent meal on the table because dad hadn't frittered away the family funds on that corrupt monstrosity known as the horse racing "industry"?

I hope this flu sweeps the nation and takes down every damned "thoroughbred" with it.

Ah yes, lets blame the industry, or the pokies, or whatever else it ight be, but let's never blame the individual. No, we couldnt do that.

Ah yes, lets blame the industry, or the pokies, or whatever else it ight be, but let's never blame the individual. No, we couldnt do that.

That excuse goes out the windown when the "industry" gets the same restrictions and scrutiny as the tobacco one.

You will be right Fro. The races will be back within a fortnight. The virus is only infectious for about 4 days so the lockdown should eliminate it. The govt have moved quickly and responsibly and as a result we should see racing and poor dad's back in no time.

[quote author=clontaago]

That excuse goes out the windown when the "industry" gets the same restrictions and scrutiny as the tobacco one.

[/quote]

What about alcohol Mata? Should we ban that as well then.

What about the tens of thousands of people employed within the industry?

Coming from someone that makes pizza for a living, one of the unhealthiest and fatty foods there is, a leading contributor to child obesity and coronary disease in adults.

Maybe you should consider your own actions before judging others.

I'm going to go and burn every McDonalds I can find now.
Well it has been done before (burning Maccas).

In fact they should ban motor cars (road deaths), kettles (scalded children), heaters (flammable nighties), bbqs (exploding gas cylinders), stairs (old people fall down them), computers (RSI and net nasties) etc etc. Life goes on. A lot of people enjoy a flutter, a beer, a pizza, a drive to see friends, a cuppa tea, being warm, a burnt sausage, going up a floor and using the computer etc. Players get injured playing footie so we should ban that as well. :roll: :dance: :cop:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4